What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Black Stealth Mask - SOLD

One billion dollars. 

U0F0vK4.jpg

500k final offer. Anyone wants to bid higher than that?

Last edited by a moderator:
500k final offer. Anyone wants to bid higher than that?
You have won the bid, question though are you in the UNMC? i would rather not go for round two for being kidnapped again losing my legs and being shot in the legs 20 times is enough for this week.

175k if it is not sold yet
if this guy is in the UNMC its yours, but i doubt this guys bid is legit.

I'm a Senior Police Constable , I'm not and never been member of the UNMC

@Neon if you are in doubts please feel free to contact me on TS. I'm at work at the moment but I'm online there. Just text me and we can talk

I'm a Senior Police Constable , I'm not and never been member of the UNMC

@Neon if you are in doubts please feel free to contact me on TS. I'm at work at the moment but I'm online there. Just text me and we can talk
nah its chill, well you won the bid but you can have it for 300k, i aint making you pay 500k for a mask mate, that aint right.

nah its chill, well you won the bid but you can have it for 300k, i aint making you pay 500k for a mask mate, that aint right.
I'm in the lounge on TS right now, we can go there and talk it through. I appreciate your attitude and I'm really happily surprised there are some people like you, regarding lowering the price. Let's settle it down in 350k. 

I'm in the lounge on TS right now, we can go there and talk it through. I appreciate your attitude and I'm really happily surprised there are some people like you, regarding lowering the price. Let's settle it down in 350k. 
300k is enough dude, dont worry. When your ready to come on and make the deal happen, pop me a message on ts. Catch ye later for now.

Back