What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Blackfish glitch?

Delusion

Is blackfish glitched? When i bought it I would turn engine on on the ground and it shoot the 100 throttle instantly and not be able to bring it down (same with landing and having to cut engine instantly so it don't take back off), but when I came on at 2am this morning it was working how it should. Turn engine on and be able to control throttle on ground so it doesn't take off without you wanting to) and I could decrease vectoring 1 or 2 clicks forward but now its not working again. Is this a glitch arma side or server side or am I doing something wrong or what? Any information etc would be much appreciated 

@Delusionblackfish is an arma bug. Throttle goes 100% when you have other gang members on(sometimes not, but normally) but when you are on by yourself(no other gang members on) it will vector correctly and not jump straight to 100%

@Delusionblackfish is an arma bug. Throttle goes 100% when you have other gang members on(sometimes not, but normally) but when you are on by yourself(no other gang members on) it will vector correctly and not jump straight to 100%
Little correction on that, if you are squad leader in the group then it's fine, if no then you have to turn the engine off when touching down.

Last edited by a moderator:
i believe its not a bug but a fail development.

all from the Jets DLC as that is when it started.

Its the moment that when u are flying and there is a moment Ai thinks it can do better that it takes over certain controls such as when landing in VTOl it will power it to full again cuss it think u are gonna crash with 0 throttle while u are on the ground but Ai thinks u still flying high up in air and so corrects to full throttle to so called prevent a face plant into the ground.

same when fly jets open map only for 2 sec and notice how your throttle changed only cuss AI takes over cuss u just 1 sec checking map and know u will be fine cuss u leveled plane and made sure to have enough thrust but AI will still take over.

Best thing to do is just hit the engine off just before you touch the ground if you are affected by this glitch, atleast until Bohemia fix it. 

If you can get onto the player list close to the top or at least above all of your current gang members this glitch won't happen, it only happens if you're not the Alpha 1-1 within your group. For example you're online for an hour and you're 20th in the player list (For Civillians) it'll work fine as long as no one in your gang is 1/19. If someone logs in and they're 19th in the list it'll break it for you and they'll now be the one with the ability to fly it normally. This is just what I myself have figured out over time (I believe it works like this for factions too) 

Back