What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Blackwake (pirate game)

Cao Yun

Ahoy Mateys, the amazing game Blackwake has just been released as alpha, it's a lot of fun and just wanted to spread the word. Check it out if you like pirate oriented stuff! Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play or get some good tips on how to play most effectively! http://store.steampowered.com/app/420290/

17036898_1321470404581378_301584742_o.jpg

Jumped from the rigging of my ship to their crows nest, stayed there the whole game getting 40 kills undetected. 10/10 would become pirate predator again.

This game is amazing.

Still can't decide if I want to buy it. Would you guys say it's worth a buy? I mean I have some steam balance left so I should only have to pay 14 euros (normally 18 euros). Do you guys think it's worth that?

Still can't decide if I want to buy it. Would you guys say it's worth a buy? I mean I have some steam balance left so I should only have to pay 14 euros (normally 18 euros). Do you guys think it's worth that?
Yes, its got some bugs but that can be expected with a game technically still in Alpha. Its got a way to go but its super fun when you get a galleon of like 15 people all working together well. Its fun and worth the few glitches that present themselves.

Yes, most bugs are just hilarious like spawning on the enemy boat and not understanding why you can't use the cannons until someone shoots you in the face.

Bought it mate, my steam name is in my profile if you want to add me :) Just let me know who you are on steam.

Getting it myself later. Would be fun to try out. 

I love this game!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

God damn you Billy Joel and your damn copyright!

Twitch Clip here:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/126373940

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome game, i bought it yesterday and played for the rest of the night like 5AM in the morning. :p it was addicted 

[No message]

Can you sing this song next time you play on stream?

1 hour ago, Julie Cel said:

Why is this catchy

Back