What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Blackwake server

MrRabbit

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
What rules occure on the Blackwake server? Do we applie to the "general rules", or is it some own?

How so we report someoe who's destroying others experience? 

Sample..

Earlier today there was a squeeking kid on the server, just screaming and mugging in the chat. Obviosly just for troll.

There was a boy that said repeatedly in chat, that he wanted to chop of the head of every ni***r he saw.

Someone called "I h8 ni***ers" was on for hours.

I personally do not believe that neither one of these situations fits a RPUK server. Disregard if its a roleplaying server or not, the "brand" of RPUK gets weakened, the bran of "profesionalism, friendly, mature and non-racisme.

Can someone from staff look into this?

I'd imagine that anything discriminatory would be punishable by a ban and anything considered trolling (ramming friendly ships, spamming music and noise) will also be. Think the problem is atm there isn't many admins and so these people get away with it for ages. It's a shame as I really enjoy that server and am on it a lot but some people just wanna ruin stuff

Back