What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Blasting charges

Henry Atlas

Unlinked
Want to run the HM treasury?

don't have the time or patience to gather everything on the island needed to construct the thing that goes bang?

relax

drop old Henry a message and have it delivered to you.

Bargain price of £1 mil 

maximum of two per order (gotta have repeat custom)

message me in game to arrange delivery 

And I thought AFM where the only ones with insane prices lol

I sell them for 500k each and have 50 available 😛

Last edited by a moderator:
Well boys guess my market research was abit off so i will graciously lower the price to 450k per charge.

Not really cool u realise how much of a pain they are to make and some folk do not have a 60 man gang to back them up.If you dont like the prices 5hats fine but please if you are going to scare away potential customers feel free to bugger off out of my shop 

You can make blasting charges in like 10 minutes with a Huron ffs, 500k for 1 is extortionate. You might as well give it to them & the fee be the whole profit from breaking in.

You can make blasting charges in like 10 minutes with a Huron ffs, 500k for 1 is extortionate. You might as well give it to them & the fee be the whole profit from breaking in.
Not everyone has access to Hurons or for that matter all of the required processing licenses. I am offering a service nothing more nothing less. I am not out to con or take advantage of anyone i went with £1mil as i thought this would be a fair price considering the payout if successful is massive. After reading gambles response i decided to lower the price  to something more in the market ballpark.

it seems the only people to have a problem with the price points are long time server regulars with stacks of cash and no real need to think of inventive ways make a bit of cash on the side,i decided to have a go at this more for the chance to have a bit of good rp lets face it think of the fun you could have setting up the buy and going through with it.

Thank you very much for the responses but as my old Nan used to say "if you have nothing nice to say...F**k off" 

stay safe be lucky boys 

1)To do HM you need a gang with guns that arent rooks... So 1 of those 10+ members are going to have one as well as

2)If someone is going to be dropping 1 mill for a single charge they aren't going to have 4 or 5 mill in their bank, they most likely are @  a point where they have one

3)Just put the price down to half that because else people won't buy when they can make one themselves in 10 minutes or buy them for 400k off other people.

Just an idea tho

To be fair @henry the ugandan, if you’re selling it. You set the prices.

if nobody wants to buy it, then they can go do the run themselves. But anyways, just keep your prices as they are, cos everyone in OG is lazy and will buy them eventually for like 300-500k per 1 😂

Last edited by a moderator:
1)To do HM you need a gang with guns that arent rooks... So 1 of those 10+ members are going to have one as well as

2)If someone is going to be dropping 1 mill for a single charge they aren't going to have 4 or 5 mill in their bank, they most likely are @  a point where they have one

3)Just put the price down to half that because else people won't buy when they can make one themselves in 10 minutes or buy them for 400k off other people.

Just an idea tho
I'd like to see you show me a video of you making a blasting charge in 10 minutes xD

I'd be impressed if you could do it in 25 mins tbh. With the right thinking and planning you can make a bunch at once. I may have sold 20 to Vlad for 4 million, but I wouldn't sell them at that price again

Back