What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Blazing Tattoo Studio

its_justterry

btlogowhite (1) (1) (1).png

Creative and artistic body art in a friendly and ethereal environment!

​

THE STUDIO

Blazing Tattoo is a professional tattoo shop and a great place to get inked by 

outstanding artists with years of international work experience on their backs. Additionally, we 
are an elite guest-artist-driven shop, bringing some of the finest tattooers from all over the world. 
It is a comfortable, friendly place with a warm and relaxed atmosphere. A combination of good vibes and top-notch 
work! We are active with online communication on Tweedle Thus, if you are traveling to get inked by us, 
it’s easy to stay in touch with our staff or artists.

​

IDEOLOGY

Intelligence, dignity and honour
At our premises we strongly stand by those qualities. We believe in the pursuit of excellence by taking 
absolute pride in the tattoos that we create in our space. Whatever you have in mind, from a tiny design to a 
full body suit we will make sure that we discuss your idea in extreme detail before the actual tattoo process. 
Subsequently, we will create your design and photoshop it on your skin. Our aim is to ensure that you will be 
absolutely satisfied with the final result. We are passionate about body art and we want our Blazing Tattoo Studio to be a place for like-minded people to come together and share their stories.

​

BOOKINGS

We predominantly work on a booking basis. However, if we have any gaps in our schedule we certainly
accept walk-ins. Try to let us know even right before you come. During certain 
hours we are super busy and we might not have enough time to see you. Very often, we work 
outside the official working hours of the shop to accommodate last-minute bookings or long appointments.

​

​
MEET THE TEAM

CJh9Zi1 (1) (1).jpg

Terry Thomas - Owner/Tattoo Artist

I am the Owner and one of the Tattoo Artists at Blazing Tattoo Studio.

I was Born & Raised in Newcastle Upon Tyne. And after moving to the City. I found myself looking for work. 

For as long as I can remember I have always had a love of Art.  My Grandmother was one of biggest fans & always supported my passion to do Art!

In October of 2007 I started an apprenticeship in Tattooing, after finishing my apprenticeship  I worked in a few shops but found myself not 
wanting to work in your "Typical" Tattoo Shop.  In October 2022 I opened Blazing Tattoo Studio where everyone can feel welcomed & comfortable. 
Thanks to the Support of Friends, Family & Clients I continue to grow everyday as an Artist.  I do not limit my self to just one style but I do favour 
doing Black and Grey, lettering, Realism & Watercolour Style Tattooing.

Due to my Graphic Design background the technical part of tattooing came easy.  
If you feel that your vision meets my style, please contact me so we can work together to make your vision a piece of ART for your personal canvas.
Tattooing is not something I produce, it's something that produces a change both in myself and my clients. In all my years and thousands of Tattoos 
later, I have yet to finish a tattoo and not look at the world in a new way. To me no Tattoo is too small, every tattoo I do has meaning and every 
tattoo means something to someone. I love working with my Clients and creating Custom Art for them. Being able to tap into someone's vision and bringing 
that vision to life makes tattooing my passion!

​

TATTOO TIPPING ETIQETTE
 ​

When it comes to questions about tattooing there is only one question that is heard more 
often than "does it hurts," and that questions is "do I tip my artist?" The simple answer is

yes, yes you do. 

​

THEY PAY FOR THEIR OWN EQUIPEMENT
Why tip? One reason is that the majority of the artists have to pay for 

their own equipment. Ink, needles, machines, etc.

​

THE ARTIST DOES NOT GET PAID THE ENTIRE PRICE OF YOUR TATTOO

Most artists only make MAYBE 50% of what your tattoo costs.

In addition to paying for their materials they may have to pay for
 their rent and they have to pay some form of 
taxes. So if you're shelling over £1000 don't think that your artist is making the 
same amount, they aren't.

​

CONSIDER THE SERVICE YOU RECIEVED

Did you like your artist? Did they do everything to make you
 feel comfortable? How's your tattoo?

Consider all of these things when thinking about how much 
to tip. To make it simple—if you are happy with the ink tip well.

​

​

CONSIDER THE SERVICE YOU RECIEVED

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT ask your artist how much they want to be tipped. This is 
awkward and uncomfortable. Nobody is going to tell you what they actually want, it's 
such a horrible question to have to field.

​

​

IF YOU LOVE YOUR INK. PAY IT FORWARD WHEN YOU LEAVE THE SHOP

Tipping is awesome, but if you are happy with your tattoo you can do more once you leave the shop. 
Recommend your artist to your friends, talk up your artist whenever you are asked about the ink. 
Just pay it forward in some way or another.

Back