What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Blips for factions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connor gore

When part of a faction say police or nhs or a gang I feel it would be a great help to have blips kind like gta online of friendlys within a certain distance this would help improve driving standards no end sun reduce the amount of blue on blue collision during pursuits and other Events im not saying map out all the players on the whole map all I’m thinking is maybe like people within a mile or 2? Unsure how others will take this as it could maybe take away from the realism but also I’m sure such system must exist somewhere??? 

-1 This would completely destroy the realism, police already have drones anyway and gangs can use a heli if needed.

-1 imagine a gang are stalking another gang they are at war with, you look at your GPS and see 7 blips following you down the road

all this would do is mess with RP, people selling drugs will have someone watching the map and go oh a cop car is a mile away we best stop untill they leave

sorry but gotta say no on this one

The system may be possible to install, because it is part of GTA V online, but using this would destroy the realism of an RP server.

Since cars already got GPS, I would agree that using a computer at PD or Pillbox you would be able to see the last ping from those GPS of the vehicles from that service (police cars for police, NHS for NHS) but for civilians this makes so sence.

-1 from me

nah, we don't need blips, if people don't know how to send a GPS/dispatch, or describe where they are, they should probably get some training

Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back