What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Blips for Housing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie

Summary:
Blips for owned/unowned houses

Detailed Points:
-Time consuming to find housing going from door to door, running around with no RP.
-Taking away profits from people looking for houses and selling locations.
-Possibilty of only accessing the blips from a computer @ the townhall or other place that would fit it more, or the map itself. Location for people to potentially meet discuss and sell housing.
-When hovering over the blip or clicking, it would show the price for the house. 
-System to transfer housing via a person like cars would have been transfered before OR request payment via townhall to transfer x goods.

Opinions?
-Stve

While there is not necessarily a lot of RP from running around looking for houses it does encourage people to talk to each other and gets people to look more at buying houses from others. I think adding this would take away any opportunity for that and it would be more beneficial if this was something only available to a real estate group. -1

As @Zulufighter said, i think personally it would fit more to have real estate workers than just having them marked. It could maybe work as a small whitelisted group people could join and sell houses whereas they have would have access to see where they are. 

Agree with above. If someone sells their house, it would just caused a mass of people wanting houses to rush there when a marker has changed colour. 

I've done some real estate stuff for a few months. It was hard work and I didn't have the time to commit to it with the way I was doing it (Receiving messages from 20-30 people on my phone a day, on a 250 message limit, was a nightmare and trying to keep on top of it - this was just for 2 houses I was advertising!). Who knows what might happen in the future.

I think one of the reasons I also considered the blips to be a good idea now, is due to the fact that the market is after calming down a lot from what it was. There was a massive influx of players few months back and that was when everybody was scrapping to get a house. People always needed a place to store their stuff and bringing lockers in, solved a lot of these issues it feels like. Halfway through November, there was a bunch of empty houses everywhere and that's another thing that made me believe that they're not as sought after as they were before (maybe it has changed now, I don't know). 

Personally, if I've seen available locations of houses on the map, I'd probably go around and look for the one that looks the nicest anyway, good location, fits my character and all that. I wouldn't just rush and buy a house, any house but then again I can only speak for myself on that. 

I think one of the reasons I also considered the blips to be a good idea now, is due to the fact that the market is after calming down a lot from what it was. There was a massive influx of players few months back and that was when everybody was scrapping to get a house. People always needed a place to store their stuff and bringing lockers in, solved a lot of these issues it feels like. Halfway through November, there was a bunch of empty houses everywhere and that's another thing that made me believe that they're not as sought after as they were before (maybe it has changed now, I don't know). 

Personally, if I've seen available locations of houses on the map, I'd probably go around and look for the one that looks the nicest anyway, good location, fits my character and all that. I wouldn't just rush and buy a house, any house but then again I can only speak for myself on that. 
A real estate agent or agency would be good. Let them see it instead of publicly and let people liase with them to buy and sell. Another role albeit perhaps not so frequently used.

Perhaps granting the ability to lawyers to be able to handle the paperwork for house sales would be better? They see the blip and can help the buyers or sellers for a fee. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ade

A real estate agent or agency would be good. Let them see it instead of publicly and let people liase with them to buy and sell. Another role albeit perhaps not so frequently used.

Perhaps granting the ability to lawyers to be able to handle the paperwork for house sales would be better? They see the blip and can help the buyers or sellers for a fee. 
I +1 this idea, we are looking at doing real estate agency, would be good to see this side of support added for that role

But for blips and what not e.t.c itd cause so many issues, fights e.t.c  -1 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back