What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Blood Diamond & Smugglers outpost

Utrotad

Hi! 

With the new update I just noticed Blood Diamonds and Smugglers Outpost. What does theese do excactly? I can't do anything at the Blood diamond... 

Copied From Changelog ......

Blood Diamonds

Blood diamonds is the new high paying job, they are meant to be run as a multi-person job, the diamonds can be collected by the sea, they then need to be transported to the cutter in-land. After this the blood diamonds are delivered too the Smugglers outpost, processed/cut blood diamonds can only be stored in boats similar to clams the unprocessed version can be transported by any form of vehicle.

@Pee Money happens to me occasionally, I change the key bind to something else and then revert it back to the original key soon after, normally sorts it for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
@DjHolyChirst You know why my GPS wont work in game with the normal R Shift + M? Others say use [ or ]  but that don't work either.
Make sure you've got your settings on Arma 3 - usually after big updates arma changes it to Arma 3 Apex which completely messes up your in-game bindings.

@DjHolyChirst You know why my GPS wont work in game with the normal R Shift + M? Others say use [ or ]  but that don't work either.
What i had to do is go to settings, game, layout and reset it, then save.

It will say you need to restart the game for the changes.

Do not restart yet and go back to layout and change everything to your liking then save again and restart the game.

This fixed it for me, not sure if there is any easier way. 

Back