What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Blood Sweat and Gears Stock Proposal

Sonny Pebble

Lost MC
Unlinked
Brief Summary:

[SIZE=10.5pt]Import more types of bikes for Blood Sweat & Gears LTD to sell such as new reskinned BMX's, mountain bikes etc with new sponsorships, logos, and general reskins of existing bikes . We have been running some events on, but more "impromptu" events based on when we're at the shop and active for things such as bike rides, trick [/SIZE]competitions[SIZE=10.5pt] etc - it would be good too have a larger selection of bikes at our disposal too use for [/SIZE]sponsoring[SIZE=10.5pt] riders too go out and promote our bikes, or running competitions at the skate parks around LS with different skinned bikes representing their "brand" that they are sponsored by[/SIZE]

Detailed Suggestion:

With the recent new imports of cars into the server, there has been a new life or buzz created around the existing dealerships and an increased amount of people visiting them and engaging in RP with the floors salesmen, test driving etc and just general business deals going on within the business [SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Since the bike shop opened I think around August last year, it has been extremely busy and a place that people have hung out riding around the local area, skateparks etc and has encouraged a lot of RP from our interviews for people to become RP mechanics doing services, to our little impromptu giveaways for best tricks, or little races setup from Point a to b – but over time, the popularity and the amount of people coming past has rapidly declined. I believe this is mostly due to the fact that, unlike car dealerships in the server, once you buy a bike theres no reason for you too return to pick up another one unless you want too buy another one or if you want too have one of our "services" we offer inside the shop for a repair/general [/SIZE]check-up[SIZE=10.5pt] . I feel like getting an increased amount of variety of stock will bring more people too the shop and along that beach front and will make for some fun and interesting RP stories that could generate from it, whether thats silly [/SIZE]competitions[SIZE=10.5pt] on the beach skateparks too sitting down and sorting out official sponsorships of riders too go out and just be seen promoting the brand through riding.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]I have included some links to some bikes below too give you an example of the style/type of bikes that I was thinking of , [/SIZE]I've[SIZE=10.5pt] checked the models over and they seem to look okay and fitting for the server but I have not had the chance too check that there is no buggy models with how it performs ingame[/SIZE]

BMX Poland Edtion 2 [Addon / Replace] - GTA5-Mods.com
BMX Sunday! Bike - GTA5-Mods.com
Cube Mountain Bike Texture - GTA5-Mods.com
Portuguese - Switft Carbon Ultravox ssl - W52 Fc Porto Tour of Portugal on Bicycle [ AddOn & Replace ] - GTA5-Mods.com
MTB Zaiko Edition [Addon/Replace] - GTA5-Mods.com
ENDURO BIKE GTA 5 (NS BIKE SNABB T1) - GTA5-Mods.com

The Pros:

Bike shop does not “die out” and just left there as another underutilised business as we will get more traffic and people going there, meaning more events will be held and popular due to the increased number of people

RP between potential clients wanting to purchase different types of bikes, allowing them too go out on test rides or just coming down too "rent" one of the bikes for an evening

Events broadened for what we can put on, with having access too more bikes allowing for team vs team, brand vs brand and as mentioned above more RP generated around brand deals and sponsorships etc

The Cons:

Devwork involved in implementing the above

I like bikes but the textures are bit meh, this would be great to see the Crayon Club come up with some cool textures for those bikes before they go in

I like bikes but the textures are bit meh, this would be great to see the Crayon Club come up with some cool textures for those bikes before they go in
100% bicycles seem to be very lacking in terms of models, an actually decent ones at that!😂😂

Would love too have some real branding from ingame brands on bikes, you may of prompted me with a new rp story to persue with them 

@Snufflesit wasn’t me that done it, think you should raise a complaint I’m sure it was @Kinathat denied you🤣

+1 fully agree,  more variety in the stock will 100% increase traffic and so RP

@Snufflesit wasn’t me that done it, think you should raise a complaint I’m sure it was @Kinathat denied you🤣
I never denied you @Snuffles! this is propaganda @Dean Williams is spreading! I only denied baron butcher and will forever deny him of any business !!! but you my friend, welcome down any time 😉

Also as a non biased worker of BS&G's I definitely think we deserve some new bikes! Ones that are worth people actually riding, as an avid bike enjoyer I do find the bikes we have are now a little boring, we need some custom bikes! 

I would love to see the addition of electric bikes added (maybe even scooters) that would be extremely fun for all players , add new life to the bike scene and also give us bike shop workers more fun roleplay, we can host bike races, crims could ride around on their new electric bike with a machete like a true roadman! id also love to see the addition of police bicycles and a tandem, who doesn't want to ride a tandem!!!

https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/tandem-bicycle-menyoo

https://www.gta5-mods.com/paintjobs/nswpf-bicycle-new-south-wales-australia

https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/gomez-motorized-pedalbike-add-on 

https://gta5mod.net/gta-5-mods/vehicles/bikes/dinka-frakas-add-on-tuning-liveries-v1-0/

https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/portuguese-electric-sharing-scooter-addon-livery-map-editor-xml

Either way what ever gets decided or added, Blood sweat and gears has the potential to be so much better and its currently being held back by the current stock the server has, so anything is an improvement!

Back