What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bloody yanks

lionel

Destroyer of Shit Tech Advice
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Do not go into a drinking contest against @CMO Lharmon

Sorry for my noisy sister..... 

Thanks to @etsiejfor finally finding the video :)

Things to be proud of....

Check_Sign-16.png
 Drink people out of house and home

Last edited by a moderator:
@Vladic Ka Its an old drinking game in the states called getting iced. The point is that its so sweet you will feel sick after drinking it combined with the beer/other things you have drank.

I am not streaming this weekend due to being back home for Easter however I promise on my next Friday night stream to down one of those every so often on my stream. I'll buy 6 as a starter. 

I am not streaming this weekend due to being back home for Easter however I promise on my next Friday night stream to down one of those every so often on my stream. I'll buy 6 as a starter. 
You will probably need about 20 to have the same affect as a can of stongbow!

Awww so cute, next thing you know, he will graduate to Hard Soda/Root Beer :)

Call me when you're ready to drink a real mans drink.

haha you do know i drank more than anyone else at the meet up. Wilco, Hank, and Lionel remember what was in my back pack i was carrying around.

haha you do know i drank more than anyone else at the meet up. Wilco, Hank, and Lionel remember what was in my back pack i was carrying around.
I can confirm the man is a complete alcoholic and is making some seriously bad life choices in regards to the health of his liver.

I rekon we should have you and Lharmon on a skype call each downing them at the same time. that way we get to enjoy the results from both of you!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
@lionel or use tiny chat
If he is streaming, it would be easier to use skype, you can capture the entire desktop (including skype overlay) instead of the fullscreen application.

We can do TinyChat, but then the people watching the stream don't get to enjoy the misery you bring upon yourself, just Vladic's misery :)

Back