What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

blr. Conway (Action: Ban Issued 23/09/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes clearly ramming them, if it was an accident why get out, and shoot to kill with saying no words? blr is getting away with far to much these days, last night in Pygros was a RDM massacre.

1st video: We did sort it out, yeah! 2nd video: I didn't even see you guys when i was was turning to the right. (Desync) When i crashed, i got out, told you to get on the ground. And brat, you said exactly. "Sir, get on the ground" When you say that i am allowed to shoot! But i told you to get out of your vehicle and get on the ground, before i shot you. So, it isn't actually, RDM...
1st video was never sorted we disagreed all the way, but you think it's okey to open fire at everything that moves when u have cocaine on you ( I also kinda don't believe that a rebel after beeing on the server for some time does cocaine in a offroad....) without giving a warning/establish any sort of contact.

second video brat is forced to make contact with u due to u ramming us, we didn't initiate anything with you before u rammed and jumped out with a zafir, just gonna drop this as a sidenote if we were to have a suv instead of offroad this would have been a clear vdm case since we would have blown up. 

I've been here for some time, I only use an off road to deliver processed coke from my house to dealer. Truck is too obvious and the rest of the cars can't carry for shit

I guess I better put my word in here. I was driving the Tempest Device, and despite not being in the immediate vicinity, I followed the Police SUV and parked just up the road, near the church of Athira.

We were able to hear what happend, and had a somewhat visual identification of it. I neither heard blr.Conway/PC Wazer shout/yell anything. All I heard was the horrible sound of two vehicle ramming together, followed by a shit ton of Zafir shots going off. I might have it on video, I might not - will check once I return to my desktop.

I haven't spent much time reading in this thread so I will not involve myself too much, but I am just throwing it out there:

Rebels can for example defend themselves and their illegal wares, and open fire when they are working with drugs and keep it in their posession/vincinity.

I just looked at the first Cocaine Shooting video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why get out? I had an illegal firearm, they Saw at the diamond trader and i was a wanted man... What in that situation would you do??

I robbed at guy for unprocceded cocain, the vehicle i was driving in was my own blue offroad...

IN short. Blr is trying to protect their friends with all blaming it on desync. if there was desync going on you should have seen it on the cops side to. Plz stop lieing

~Regards Dogs

Dogs, you are just talking shit about me cause you Got kicked out??

Jam or you open your eyes and look at some reports ? and see only blr is saying shit against reports

This is my first time being reported...

This isn't pointed towards you connor because you are the least of them all.

i am talking about your gang doe.

If you look on some reports against blr you see only blr people that weren't there nor had anything to do with it post like that it is bullshit.

THis isn't pointed towards you but it is very well visible in this report

Exactly as Josef Said, we are allowed to protect our illegal stuff...
Just to clarify on what Josef said: You are allowed to shoot on sight whenever you: 1. Find yourself in the immediate vicinity of the drug dealer and 2. You are carrying drugs. Then and only then are you allowed to shoot on sight, and even then you should always try to roleplay instead of simply shooting.

If you want a firefight, the admins have made a very nice KOTH server available.

Getting back to the point, you were nowhere near the drug dealer, you were near the diamond processor - your excuse to shoot on sight is not valid (and to be brutally honest, there is no excuse for shooting on sight - but heyho, that's just my opinion I guess). And just to clarify, I am only talking about the incident with the Tempest Device, I can't speak for the other one, as I weren't there.

In the first video, i did carry drugs. In the second video, i wasn't carrying any kinds of drugs. I accidently drove into them, and crashed. I had to get out and tell them to get on the ground. Since they didn't do as i said, and Brat told me to drop my weapon. I had to take action.

Yes you did bring this up in teamspeak, and I also said then, the roleplay was complete fail, 

Yes, they admitted following, however, when you shot at them they were high enough, for you to drive on by, and when you did fire at them, they backed off, but you continued....

Going with the clear VDM attempt on the second video... that was a bump which could of lead to a explosion.

Ban Issued: a6d06115fb0af9ff5a4c328daa8ed998 -1 Blr.Conway - Forum Report 23/09/2014

Before you submit any unban request i suggest you read the rules and if successful not use a vehicle to stop another again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back