What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Blue UNMC Officer Beret

I have 1 of these berets aswell on my medic character if somebody wants to buy it for a high price contact me 😉
woah there, you are not allowed to give out equipment like that, its like giving a full NV helmet to people in ya gang when you are on as a medic

woah there, you are not allowed to give out equipment like that, its like giving a full NV helmet to people in ya gang when you are on as a medic
Well if you put it in your car...and leave it unlocked....and it isn't a GZ.... and the car isn't robbed...and you technically are not robbing the medic directly...explain the rule which is broken!

Well if you put it in your car...and leave it unlocked....and it isn't a GZ.... and the car isn't robbed...and you technically are not robbing the medic directly...explain the rule which is broken!
If it was intentionally unlocked? Then its the one with giving out gear is not allowed

If it was intentionally unlocked? Then its the one with giving out gear is not allowed
Medics don't need to lock their vehicles tho cus they aren't allowed to be stolen and what about Normans driver, that vehicle is normal unlcoked

I dont have access for it in the NHS store if we are able to get it from there (idk) I got it with RP from someone actually so yeah

Don't forget to secure your transaction with M&services to avoid being scammed or robbed of your hard earned ££££!

Completely forgot about this auction. @RaptorAM are you still interested in the auction? If not then the auction will continue from here till Sunday 8 pm.

M&S will be used for the transaction.

With the blue beret being available on the server I am no longer looking to purchase. Cheers

Back