What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

BMX and Bikes in general

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berkan21

Unlinked
BMXs and other bikes should be buyable and cheap, they are simple fun vehicles and i honestly dont understand why one cant buy them these days anymore. So i have 2 ideas how one could implement them:

1. by makeing a new dealership with a new owner which only sells Bycicles for a reasonable price 

or alternativly

2. by adding BMX to the boris bikes and let people choose which bike they would like to rent. 

its a very simple thing but it could add so much more fun to the server.

Renting BMX would be sick, took me ages to get my hands on a BMX and paid tons, bet people would love to just rent them even.

I've wanted a BMX for months, I refuse to pay the price It's currently sat at. If you're lucky right now you're paying minimum 700k all the way upwards of a mil. That's stupid.

It also wouldn't be a bad Idea to add regular mountain bikes to the rental spots too so people can climb Chilliad or go biking somewhere for a fun group activity to do or even solo.

Big +1

+1 for sure, I think it would be pretty cool if there could be organized races for mountain bikes or freestyle bmx competitionts etc,  maybe routed races around the city every now and then that are cordened off by police, there is so much that could be done with more accessable bikes!

+1 - I would love to see this happen. Different bikes to choose from either with buying them or renting them. 

maybe less people would steal cars if they had more options of bikes too 😂 I’ve played on a different server in the past and it was so fun just cycling a bmx jumping about the streets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back