What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Boat Modification Shop - Tackle Marine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colin Forester

Brief Summary:

The addirion of a boat modification shop built into the Tackle Marine boat dealership

Detailed Suggestion:

Currently in game there is no way on changing your boat colour once purchased or doing any further modifications to it.

In order to change the colour of the boat you have to manipulate the dealership menu by switching back and forward between the different boats.

Another issue ie for the yachts the (Sea Ray 650) is that they can come in either black or white and potential have 3 additional features being the diving board, glass roof and front canopy.

But at the moment it is not possible to choose which you want.

I propose for one of the boat parking bays behind the boat dealership become a boat mod shop. IT would work similar to a regular mod shop as you would drive your boat into the respective bay then press e to customise the boat.

Within the boat shop you would be able to change the colour of your boat as well as there being potential for more features in the future such as fitting fishing nets to the boats or add additional storage compartments.

I believe that this featute would be a welcome addition to the city as there is currently no other feature which covers this issue.

The Pros:

. Add more diversity to the boat usage in the city 

. Allow the customisation of boats to change colours 

. Increase the incentive for boat purchases

. To he able to fine tune or outfit the yachts properly 

The Cons:

. I don't see any down sides to this suggestion as it is mostly cosmetic changes.

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

Boat LSCustoms is implemented

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back