What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Boat Parking

Ronnie trapp

Afternoon all, 

Just a mild suggestion, but would more boat parking/docking be a option? I have noticed there's only one or two including the one on cayo. 

A parking in sandy (by the lake) would be nice, as well us up in paleto somewhere

I agree with Sandy however isn't there one up near Paleto already by the fishing shop?
That's not in paleto, its between the army base and paleto, having more boat parking would be nice either way, we've so much car pakring but only 3 places to park boats

That's not in paleto, its between the army base and paleto, having more boat parking would be nice either way, we've so much car pakring but only 3 places to park boats
In my opinion it's around the corner won't take long to drive, but on the other hand I am just wondering where would it be put in Paleto? Pier barely touches the water unless there's a free use one that can be placed there.

NFWEp8G.png

Do you have any suggestions as to where these parking spaces would be?
There's two harbors in Sandy that I would see not needing much development work and could quite easily just make a parking there.

0AKqUHq.png

There's this one that's quite tall but has a staircase leading down to the water which could be ideal.

6CDNzEu.png

Then there's this one where it has two points it has one that's a very small one and one that's decent sized for a boat parking only downside is it has no stairs to lead down to the water.

Back