What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Boat Trailer

Rouble

Brief Suggestion:

Add boat trailer that Police, NHS & Park Rangers have, for sale. 

Detailed Suggestion:

I've always wanted a boat trailer so I can tow boats around the city like a complete lunatic trying to sell them. Police, NHS & Park Rangers have these trailers and I have tried reaching out to them to let me use of one of them but its always with the excuse of "needs government approval" I was led to believe that anything in the server can be done through good roleplay. I try my hardest to provide the best roleplay I can when selling boats. Adding these trailers purchasable through Bosh's Trucks would make so much sense, I bought a Bison when I acquired the marina but always had to drive up to Paleto to get a trailer and it was just a pain trying to shoot the local out his car, getting in his car, detaching the trailer, getting in my car and attaching the trailer, then I had to try my luck if that trailer would make it back to the city.

https://imgur.com/0YIiXSD

Pros:

- Boat towing

- More RP

Cons:

- I'll be the most annoying salesman.

See no issue with it. On the police (and I'm sure other WL groups side) we rent them for a small fee, so just as long as it's a purchasable item rather than something like the Boris bike where we end up with massive trailers everywhere, would be good. They do have a few issues though, if you rent the trailer - you must be the one to do everything with it, else it will bug out. Could be worth getting that fixed before introducing it to the public.

Last time I tried police told me no, I'll make sure to try again. Yesterday i found a local trailer and used it, but had to call someone to sit in my car while i got a boat so the trailer didnt disappear. I believe the only issue ive seen is that it bounces when the car is stationary, but i havent seen outside perspective from when i was driving it so i could be wrong 

I mean +1 if trailers would be fixed so it would not kill players etch. 

I mean +1 if trailers would be fixed so it would not kill players etch. 
I've found out how to get them, been using one for an hour with a boat on it, didn't seem to have many issues apart from it sounding like the boat is on water when you're nowhere near water but that's easily fixed by taking the boat off the trailer and putting it back on it (have to put the boat back in the water) and the other issue was the scraping from the front wheel of the trailer which was easily fixed by detaching and re-attaching it back on 

I've found out how to get them, been using one for an hour with a boat on it, didn't seem to have many issues apart from it sounding like the boat is on water when you're nowhere near water but that's easily fixed by taking the boat off the trailer and putting it back on it (have to put the boat back in the water) and the other issue was the scraping from the front wheel of the trailer which was easily fixed by detaching and re-attaching it back on 
I can do some testing it was broken when we  tested with rangers. @Hobbmight have footage

I've found out how to get them, been using one for an hour with a boat on it, didn't seem to have many issues
one of the issue Police has faced is if you try to jump onto the boat you'll most likely die, or atleast get really injured

Back