What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bobby Boss Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm certain I've a clip somewhere of you saying to a bunch of us: "Have fun getting banned"😅

Pretty sure I've seen you on the forums more about your lack of RP than your "quality rp" which is in small supply.

Even if the post is satire I would like to say that I have had some of the best RP experiences with Bobby. From the first time he came to Mara turf and joking around with us, disliking him at first, I soon came to like Bobby and enjoy his RP. I know a lot of people hate bobby in RP but I have to say his character is one to remember.

thank you bro 

Even if the post is satire I would like to say that I have had some of the best RP experiences with Bobby. From the first time he came to Mara turf and joking around with us, disliking him at first, I soon came to like Bobby and enjoy his RP. I know a lot of people hate bobby in RP but I have to say his character is one to remember.

Last edited by a moderator:
This guy always gives the best RP. Always fun to RP with this guy! Couldn't imagine the city without this guy.
I can. You're an idiot. A resourceful one, I'll grant you, but an idiot all the same. Don't abuse this system like this again, or you'll find yourself with a posting restriction.

Now puddle off, please, and behave. 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back