What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bodybags For Medic's and Police

DangerMuffu

Brief Summary: Body bags for local's.

Detailed Suggestion: After being Medic for past 4 days seen a lot of acidents and "local deaths" so I wonder you know how we cant do anything with dead locals. We cant revive them and so one. Would it be possible to place them in body bags and transport them ? Because sometimes treating civilian and locals laying on the ground its kind of strange you know civilian is up an running locals just stay there dead and that's it nothing being done about them kind off looks bad for NHS from one side other side i understand that its just a local but still would make it bit more realistic that police and NHS care about all the lives not only "civilians"

The Pros: Would boost RP and maybe make new job for few people as for example could make Funeral home or crematorium 

The Cons: Would need Civilian to transport it or Medic loadit up in a van

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ? no but at the same time might encrease fps for people and server performance 

I like that idea as locals bodies can litter the streets a lot sometimes.

Maybe it could be like an Archie’s eye that we can use on them. Which says "Call a Coroner" and will either despawn the local's deceased body or turn them into a body bag which then gets picked up if a Coroner’s job is added.

Medics get £200 for each local tagged and a Coroner would get £500 for pick up and cremation. 
I don't think police should be able to do this as it wouldn't make sense in RP.
At least not to me. 😅

Last edited by a moderator:
Epic suggestion! I do think the LSPS should have the ability to "bag" locals but not have them taken away, perhaps we should be forced to call the NHS in order to pronounce the locals "deceased" and then they call the coroner 🙂

I like that idea as locals bodies can litter the streets a lot sometimes.

Maybe it could be like an Archie’s eye that we can use on them. Which says "Call a Coroner" and will either despawn the local's deceased body or turn them into a body bag which then gets picked up if a Coroner’s job is added.

Medics get £200 for each local tagged and a Coroner would get £500 for pick up and cremation. 
I don't think police should be able to do this as it wouldn't make sense in RP.
At least not to me. 😅
maybe not all police but crime investegators or forensics or what ever you say it should be abel to 😄

Epic suggestion! I do think the LSPS should have the ability to "bag" locals but not have them taken away, perhaps we should be forced to call the NHS in order to pronounce the locals "deceased" and then they call the coroner 🙂
or create funeral homes as well then those cars with cascets would have a meaning 😄

Back