What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bonds

Cowboy Chip

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Howdy fellow altians,

I recently heard that one could purchase a bond.  I was wondering how this works.

Cheers

cc

I’ve just remembered that there are certain benefits of being with different banks. You can change banks by going to the one you wish to be with and the default is Kavala. If I remember correctly, you earn more interest at Athira but loose more when it gets robbed. Then Agios is in the middle for money and at Kavala you loose less if it gets robbed but earn less.

If you have more than a mill or so stick with Kavala tho. You lose around 3% i believe whenever the bank is successfully ribbed in athira and only get an extra 1k per check, wjereas in kavala yu stay with 3k ayout but dont lose any money

Never go to any bank but Kavala, they completely drain your money. The bank changing system was originally designed to drain money from the server, and they later added the option to 'opt-out' when people complained. 'Opt-out' is now the default.

Back