What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Boris RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

TFE Aiden

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Boris

Time & Date this happened: 21/6/15 approx 21:19pm

Which Server did this happen on: 2

Description of what happened: I was patroling around Kavala when I heard gunshots coming from somewhere nearby. I then proceeded to head towards those shots as I wanted to check it out. I jumped out of the Police car as there was another one parked up from the previous time I got killed but as it was RDM I could return to the scene. As soon as I got out of the car I was shot by what seemed to be a machine gun of some sort with no RP initiated at all

What Rule Was Broken ?:  3B) RDM - Random Death Match Definition:

[SIZE=medium]Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban)[/SIZE]

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No

Please post video evidence/screenshots here

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was near the scene when it happend I heard no voices just gun shots and saw that a cop had died and it turned out to be you.

I was near the scene when it happend I heard no voices just gun shots and saw that a cop had died and it turned out to be you.
Exactly more evidence that this is in fact a case of RDM. Thanks for backing me up with more evidence in this post 

i WOULD LIKE to point out that this was not RDM we were in a bank job and selling the gold cops attacked us and you happened to be there at that time there was no intent of RDM, you could of come onto ts and speak to boris.

Pls come onto ts and speak to boris at a later point :)

I am the one who shot you. I have been part of [Gc] for a long time but I was doing something before hand  and forgot to have tags on during the H.M and the Gold Buyer. 

If you checked team speak before you went on and reported me you would see I was in the operation channel. Keep the report up if you want to but that's all I can say is that I wasn't wearing tags and I only killed and officer during one of the gunfights..........

Also the officers initiated the gun fight anyway, all I did was help out my team mates thanks anyway!!!

I am at work Boris but will be on teamspeak later and I was in the Tango Victor channel the whole time. I did not hear of any reports that anything was going on in Kavala and even asked other units to which I got a negative. 

How was I suppost to look at your room If I had no idea who it was without metagaming. I was going to impound my car and then try and find someone to talk to but didn't get the chance. Also I was in RTU uniform therefore I look nothing like an officer that would have come out of Kavala HQ.

anyway I will be on teamspeak later if you want to resolve this as I am more than happy to and don't like seeing people get banned 

FAO an Admin,

This issue has been resolved in Teamspeak, please mark as resolved or delete the post. Thanks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back