What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bosh's Trucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajeev Patel

Hey, 

I would like to see what the possibilities surrounding adding a few things to the dealership. 

- Jukebox.

- ATM.

- Potentially change the signs to something that represents the business. 

Pros :

We spend a lot of time there so it would be nice to have some music, even if it was just a radio playing quietly in the background.

Would help people having to leave to get cash and come back.

Helps people know where we are, I've had instances where people will drive straight past thinking they are at the wrong place. 

Cons : 

Extra work which would take away from other areas. 

+1 We can spend a fair bit of time up there waiting for deliveries etc would be nice to have some background music for staff+customers waiting

Also the ATM many people forget to bring cash it would just make things a little easier and make customers feel safer than having to hold a bunch of cash on them

+1 

Really hate sending people to flywheels all the time to get cash. Especially when its can be up to 1.5 million sometimes. Would be much better to have an ATM!

All the other additions would be cool too 🙂

Maybe we could remove the back podiums as we never use them and have something there? Or at least more space to have customers to park their cars up in RP

Makes total sense to me, I have  bought a few vehicles from there and its a scrap yard not a truck and van dealership, granted the area its in is meant to be a bit rugged but you could still achieve a sales atmosphere with some changes instead of a scrap yard with a barn - Be nicer for the people putting in the effort to RP the store as well.

+1

Implemented

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back