What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bounty Hunter License - You Decide

Bounty Hunter License Price

• Keep it at £500k

Votes: 157 39.3%
  • Increase it to 1 Million

Votes: 58 14.5%
  • Increase it to 1.5 Million

Votes: 29 7.3%
  • Increase it to 2 Million

Votes: 156 39.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would make them white listed and the license price raised to something like 1 million

Make someone the commander for the bountyhunters so he and his officers kan keep an eye out on the hunters in service , this would greatly increase the rp from the hunters

Yeah, I think you should be able to meta-game on some bounties if the price is raised.

Yeah, I think you should be able to meta-game on some bounties if the price is raised.
Metagaming is shit when it comes to hunting people down. But I understand the issue at hand. If someone is wanted for loads of murder, his face/name/cars he drive will be common knowledge among bountyhunters. But to make this realistic AND enjoyable for both sides, I feel it should not be dependant on the height of the bounty, but rather what they did to get it. A car thief with a 1 million bounty is less of a wanted criminal than someone with 8 murders and only half a million worth of bounty. Maybe it would be possible to make two seperate systems. One for low level, non killing, criminals. They would not be visible on the bountylist, but you can only get their personal details and location by asking in the BH HQ for a contract. It randomly assigns one, and you can see what he did and where he was last seen. Maybe even his ''picture'' (description of clothes/skincolor/headgear) or the vehicle he is currently using or was last seen in.

The other system would be for terrorists and murderers. You would still be able to see their name and the bounty and what they did. You will however not be able to buy tips on his looks and his whereabouts, unless he is granted to you as a contract by the BH HQ. This way, you can still be on the lookout for them when you see them, as they are really dangerous and wanted criminals. But it would render you incapable of just always buying a hint to go after the most wanted guy.

Also, as Wilco said in his Bountyhunter revamp post, it should contain a warning for the person you are going after. They should be notified you are coming for them and it should tell them the amount of BH in your current gang/group.

How do you get rid of this shitty license?
Buy a rebel license.

Should be whitelisted. Too many times they turn up to bank jobs and shoot outs saying how they wanna help (to which i personally tell them to leave) - then cry when they get killed by a cop because they're seen in a shootout with a weapon. If you wanna enforce the law, become a cop. 

Should be whitelisted. Too many times they turn up to bank jobs and shoot outs saying how they wanna help (to which i personally tell them to leave) - then cry when they get killed by a cop because they're seen in a shootout with a weapon. If you wanna enforce the law, become a cop. 
I agree with it being whitelisted. But the only problem I found was that it's stupidly hard to play without metagaming. There's little RP possible because people will avoid you like the plague in your uniform, even more so than a blueberry is hehe. Shite job in my opinion, massive respect to anyone who RP's it and actually pulls it off.

I've voted for $1.5, as I feel $500k would make it to easy for those not understanding the rules to obtain the licencing and cause chaos. However $2m is to steep and may deter people away from becoming a bounty hunter.

I've voted for $1.5, as I feel $500k would make it to easy for those not understanding the rules to obtain the licencing and cause chaos. However $2m is to steep and may deter people away from becoming a bounty hunter.
Issuing a warning point for digging up several old threads.

You won't be able to post for 5 days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back