What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bounty Hunter

Brick

Developer
Dev Team
Is it possible to be refunded for the bounty hunter license I bought? This is my 2nd day of trying it, and it simply is not a feasible job. I've wasted £2,000,000 (£2,500,000 if you include the Rebel License I lost) on a job that means I can't even leave Kavala without getting robbed. If a single armed guy isn't wanted, there is no way for my to defend myself. 

You can get a legal pistol for self defence if the person attacking you isn't wanted. 

As far as refunds go, I don't think so.

You could try to get a group of bounty hunters together so you're not so defenceless.  (Please no metagaming) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, you should have done some research before spending all of your money then I'm afraid.

People are always asking Bounty Hunter related questions on the forums, and I guess talking to a bounty hunter in game would have been a good start

People are always asking Bounty Hunter related questions on the forums, and I guess talking to a bounty hunter in game would have been a good start
I always thing it's better to give something the benefit of the doubt. Lots of the complaints about bounty hunter are at least a few months old, so I presumed they would have been fixed in some way.

Bounty Hunter job has been shafted for a long, long time. About the only change I can remember being implemented since my joining is a mobile wanted list before that you had to go to the BH HQ in Kavala to check. And yes, being a BH is a hard and often lonely job!

I'm a Bounty Hunter and yes I agree it is a very hard and stressful job but it is very good for the RP experience. I have had tons of good role play stories from criminals and other players which is a positive reason I continue to do it. Just keep trying and eventually you will get pretty decent at it.

Back