What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bounty Hunters

Hassle

So when i first started playing this server maybe a few years ago, there were jobs that we have now like taxi drivers and ARAC but what happened to the bounty hunter? I remember the license being like 2 million but it was a fun little job with its own cool little equipment such as the Raven Vest and i think a PDW2000 Taser? Was there a problem with the RP or something or did it just no longer fit the server due to having the Police and the UNMC (back then). Personally i would love to see a more re-vamped version of the bounty hunters again because with me it was always good RP.

Anyway Just Curious would like to see if any of you miss it or if it was a horrible idea from the get go.

I think one of the problems was that bounty hunters would metagame, because there is no way to know the person you are looking for other than to look at their name tag.

And with the group function now ingame with you being able to see who is online in what gang, its even easier to metagame. Hitman on RP is always very diffucult but i always love the idea. 

I think one of the problems was that bounty hunters would metagame, because there is no way to know the person you are looking for other than to look at their name tag.
Yeah i saw that a lot back then, you had a few people who were okay and would RP it but then you had others who abused it, and once they saw your name  there was no way to get out of the situation without being tased and cuffed.

its sad really as its one of those ideas that is better on paper than in practice,

So when i first started playing this server maybe a few years ago, there were jobs that we have now like taxi drivers and ARAC but what happened to the bounty hunter? I remember the license being like 2 million but it was a fun little job with its own cool little equipment such as the Raven Vest and i think a PDW2000 Taser? Was there a problem with the RP or something or did it just no longer fit the server due to having the Police and the UNMC (back then). Personally i would love to see a more re-vamped version of the bounty hunters again because with me it was always good RP.

Anyway Just Curious would like to see if any of you miss it or if it was a horrible idea from the get go.
Yeah dawg it got removed because it was based off of metagaming, I did really enjoy playing it though.

You basically read someones tag and tried to bait their name for it. Was fun but not great RP. 

I think it needs bringing back!  

You can still buy a license for 2mil but I’m guessing it’s just a waste of $$ as there’s no BHHQ or store to get BH equipment or clothing 🤷‍♂️😔

Back