What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bounty Hunting

Danish

Roleplayer of The Month till 2020
Investor
Lifetime Donator
Donator
Once I've taken a criminal to the PD. Do I send them to prison to get the bounty, or do I get paid of the officers? And how much of the bounty do I get?

You sent the person to prison and you will receive 50% of there wanted price.

This system could still be bugged as last time i checked it had some issues.

Development is working on this as far as im aware. 

You can sent the person from every police station and even from the prison it self. 

You sent the person to prison and you will receive 50% of there wanted price.

This system could still be bugged as last time i checked it had some issues.

Development is working on this as far as im aware. 

You can sent the person from every police station and even from the prison it self. 
Is it the Police's decision if the person should go to prison or not?

No its yours.

You are the one dealing with the person.

If the person is giving you to much problems you can ask assistance from the cops.

Make sure you readed to rules about the bounty hunters some info is in there ( in case you haven't readed them )

I thought you were not serious at the PD when we last met when you wanted to have money from us :D, But I'm glad this got some clarification. I don't mean anything bad happened back then! Good luck bounty hunting!

No its yours.

You are the one dealing with the person.

If the person is giving you to much problems you can ask assistance from the cops.

Make sure you readed to rules about the bounty hunters some info is in there ( in case you haven't readed them )
What if someone has commited a minor offense? I don't want to send anyone to jail if they've commited a minor offense or defended themselves. I don't want them to lose their stuff if they don't deserve it.

I wish the bounty menu showed you, what the person is wanted for and how much his  bounty is, so I would know if I should send him to jail or not.

As far as i am aware the BH will receive a extra menu on there tablet. ( Y menu )

The menu will show How much there wanted price is and for what they are wanted. 

This shouls be the same system as the police have. 

I do have to check if this is the case. It has ben a while since i checked this.

But as i understand correctly you are a BH at this moment. 

Please open your Y menu and look for a other/new option in this menu.

It should be something like 'Wanted....' 

Pls let me know if its there. If not il see if i can jump on the Dev server and look around my self. 

As far as i am aware the BH will receive a extra menu on there tablet. ( Y menu )

The menu will show How much there wanted price is and for what they are wanted. 

This shouls be the same system as the police have. 

I do have to check if this is the case. It has ben a while since i checked this.

But as i understand correctly you are a BH at this moment. 

Please open your Y menu and look for a other/new option in this menu.

It should be something like 'Wanted....' 

Pls let me know if its there. If not il see if i can jump on the Dev server and look around my self. 
I don't recall seeing it, but I am not able to check it atm.

As a BH that men should pop up.

But of what i recall you dont get to see the offence, only the fact that they are wanted.(unless Its changed from when i was a BH)

You also get a button that you can pay for a tip on the location of the suspect.

Always keep roleplay high and use New and better ways of getting name so you can arrest them. 

No problem.

Il see what i can  find out

You only get the wanted person's name and the option to buy a tip about his whereabouts. I just checked

What if someone has commited a minor offense? I don't want to send anyone to jail if they've commited a minor offense or defended themselves. I don't want them to lose their stuff if they don't deserve it.

I wish the bounty menu showed you, what the person is wanted for and how much his  bounty is, so I would know if I should send him to jail or not.
Could always have them pay you to be released instead.

Back