What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Brains - forum behaviour (Community ban)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuel

Banned
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Brains

Time & Date this happened: Over the last week

Which Server did this happen on: Forum

Description of what happened: I am very active on the forum, as I sit on it at work and 1 name keeps popping up in al the threads being Immature, Abusive, Disrespectful and general bad attitude, I believe this person is toxic and bad for this community.

What Rule Was Broken ?: Rule 0
We will ban people for bullying, racial hatred or just being a complete idiot towards other members.
if you don't agree with someone or something someone has said then disagree in a adult manner rather than shitty comments or trying to start a flame war.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

Insulting Wilco

VFu9DDi.png

found here 

Generally trolling on the leaving thread

f379b2735e6c0e22a4ba5d472f2c12a5.png

found here 

Generally being abusive in messages this is supposed to be an adult community

8bda4f841812a8e37f91030692f1ea35.png

More Abuse same thread

a2e5c9f1f48b58f2e0b1d15751ec0c07.png

Accusing myself of abusing cop powers when it is something I have never done and never will do.

dfc9807e64a39c7df6559a4d01864f12.png

Found here 

Him trying to instigate arguments 

c5304f6337cba059115b46070bf90a5e.png

That was located here 

people trying to calm each other down and all he does is try to turn it into an argument

Last edited by a moderator:
The guy is in the active forum reports, mate. 

Lately there has been a lot of dick heads and smartasses so keeping up is tough. 

It's not just on the forums either, his attitude in side chat is the most immature I've ever seen it, I'll see if I can dig out anything from my recordings and post it here also.

FYI I am in the process of dealing with an anonymous player report on the individual.

Today, 03:52 AM

Ingame Name:brains

GUID & Steam ID:idk

How likely will you be around between 8pm & 12am on Saturday 7th February:100%

Birthday Message for Wilco: Hope this somehow matures you, but im doubtful. Happy birthday
LOL "hope this somehow matures you but i'm doubtful"

This guy would be good at trolling if he wasn't so retarded.

This guy has been on trial in TI for a couple of days, but after all the immature behavior I've seen from him on the forum he has now been removed from the gang. People like this are not welcome in TI.

Ok well i just saw this and its abserd... The message to wilco was a joke regarding the hobo roulette thing and was not meant as offensive in the slightest.. and i stand by all the rest of my comments. Fuel you are a cop and meant to set an example yet ur seen on ur other account multiple times shooting ppl in the red zone and playing as a rebel. as it states that all police cannot play as rebels and are not allowed in red zone you broke that rule. plus I feel ur generally not a nice guy. Next boxiom.. I was in TI for like a week now and not once have i met you.. first time was yesterday.. so I think we should talk to birchie or charlie before u make these decisions.. Immature behaviour... defending fellow Ti members is immature behaviour.. wow. ur a great leader dude.

Ok well i just saw this and its abserd... The message to wilco was a joke regarding the hobo roulette thing and was not meant as offensive in the slightest.. and i stand by all the rest of my comments. Fuel you are a cop and meant to set an example yet ur seen on ur other account multiple times shooting ppl in the red zone and playing as a rebel. as it states that all police cannot play as rebels and are not allowed in red zone you broke that rule. plus I feel ur generally not a nice guy. Next boxiom.. I was in TI for like a week now and not once have i met you.. first time was yesterday.. so I think we should talk to birchie or charlie before u make these decisions.. Immature behaviour... defending fellow Ti members is immature behaviour.. wow. ur a great leader dude.
Right I have no other account so more false accusations I have other Profiles if thats what your referring too, Police are allowed in the redzone they are not allowed in the UNMC zone, CSI's authorise officers to go in their, off duty officers are allowed in their without authorisation. 

This ban request is the most pathetic thing ive ever seen.. I can just imagine you sitting there butt hurt after I got angry at you when u put ur nose where it doesnt belong sobbing and looking through every post ive ever made trying to find old crap to get me in trouble on.. I think you are a pathetic little child who wants some attention. please find it somewhere else.

This ban request is the most pathetic thing ive ever seen.. I can just imagine you sitting there butt hurt after I got angry at you when u put ur nose where it doesnt belong sobbing and looking through every post ive ever made trying to find old crap to get me in trouble on.. I think you are a pathetic little child who wants some attention. please find it somewhere else.
^^^ My point Exactly

you searcher though all my posts and posted them on here in a ban request....... my point exactly...

Next boxiom.. I was in TI for like a week now and not once have i met you.. first time was yesterday.. so I think we should talk to birchie or charlie before u make these decisions.. Immature behaviour... defending fellow Ti members is immature behaviour.. wow. ur a great leader dude.
I had already discussed it with birchie, and I can assure you we were on the same page.

you searcher though all my posts and posted them on here in a ban request....... my point exactly...
[SIZE=14.4444446563721px]Mr Brains that would be where you are incorrect, if you actually knew me you would know how active I am, I have the forum open while at work and I pretty much read every post by everyone.[/SIZE]

Locking this before any more damage is done.  @Brains, please use your brains and if you disagree then don't make it personal. Simply state the reasons that the accusation is wrong. Making it personal does make you look like you have anger management issues.

Locked for admins to process.

Hes been given a community ban for the video I have been sent and generally being a twat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back