What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Breathalyzer and BAC

BusmarG

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Hello all,

Something I want to suggest, might not be the highest of priority, however I believe this can enhance the RP for both civilians and Police.

I want to suggest adding a breathalyzer to the police, as well as being able to set BAC in form of a menu. When you set the BAC that will be the result received in the breathalyzer. Almost a little like how fingerprints work, but just by getting the information from the BAC menu and inject it to the Breathalyzer. Personally I feel this can enhance the RP between Police and the public, and also give something different to experience, rather than having to RP it out through "me" commands. This way people who want to RP as drinking and driving can do this in a more legitimate way, and also make it easier to RP out. Overall something that will make new and interesting RP scenarios in the traffic world of Los Santos.

Pro's:

Enhancing RP for everyone in the traffic.

Giving something new for both civilians and Police to experience.

Make for even more exciting RP overall with not only driving but public disorder.

Cons:

Dev work.

I thank everyone for reading this, and hope that this suggestion might be something that other also see as interesting. 🙂 

Last edited by a moderator:
I will give this an +1. With my Character Karen that are an alcoholic this would add some more fun RP too her drinking and driving 😂

+1 Great idea i usually struggle with playing out drink friving as effectivley there is no legit proof they was drunk but this would help massivly and can even be put forwards as evidance in court 

More ways to RP is always great. I don't see any downsides.

+1

We really need this in the city, if certain drugs give you abilities in the server then people would use them > police would stop more people for driving under influence etc

+1

Back