What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Brillheim Evernwhirl arrives in the City

Last night, I came across a post on Tweedle about the Marlow Families Motel that they're setting up. I decided to meet up with them, offering my best wishes and having a brief chat about their new business. During our conversation, Johno called me from the fuel station, so I made my way there to catch up with him.

Following our chat, I proceeded to The Kraken for my trial shift. It seemed to go well, with Joziff taking the time to familiarize me with the various specialties offered at the bar and explaining the establishment's ethos. After closing up for the night, I joined Joziff and Caitlyn in picking some apples since the bar was running low on supplies.

Upon completing my assistance at The Kraken, I made my way to Power Street PDM for a pleasant catch-up with Don, Reece, and Baldy Dan. Later, I returned home and headed straight to bed.

Saturday proved to be quite an eventful day. After spending a portion of it in contemplation at home, I eventually ventured out to attend the Marlow Motel party down the street. Sal and his team have ambitious plans for that old Motel, and I wish them every success.

The party was a resounding success, drawing in hundreds of attendees, many of whom I had met in the past – a surprising realization of the connections I've made in the city. While I may not always remember names, faces often stick with me. Sal provided free food, drinks, and fantastic tunes, allowing guests to explore the motel and enjoy the festivities.

Later in the evening, I headed over to Power Street PDM to meet with Don and Reece, where we had our own little gathering. During this time, I came to realise I had made a regrettable faux pas with Bella and Mr. Harris, driven by a lack of self-control. Thankfully, I was able to reconcile with them during a chance encounter outside TireNutz garage.

Sunday was a more tranquil day. I dedicated some time to managing Popular Fuel and had the good fortune of having my friend Harry "The Turtle" assist with our fuel delivery. During our conversation, I discussed our plans for the Fuel Station, including our hope to transform it into a take-away food shop. Harry just happened to have a spare food truck, which he generously gave to us, with Invictus Investment Group covering the transfer fee of £20,000. This presents a fantastic opportunity for us to kickstart our food service at the site earlier than expected.

Now, I need to secure government permission for a parking spot to accommodate the food truck on the Popular Fuel site. This will allow the entire team to operate, as currently, I'm storing the van in my apartment's parking area, limiting access to only Johno and myself. Today, I plan to have a key cut for Roman, which will further facilitate our operations.

Having the potential to secure a parking space at the Fuel Station means we could soon consider hiring staff to manage the food truck on our behalf. Looking ahead, our future plans are filled with potential, and we're excited to explore the opportunities that lie ahead.

Yesterday marked a significant milestone as we collected a batch of ingredients from Nobel's Warehouse and officially opened our Taco Truck at the fuel station.
gEG4cZr.jpg

The day was a success, with a steady stream of customers coming in, and it seems like this venture has great potential.

Unfortunately, the day took a negative turn when a reckless taxi driver collided with Johno's car while I was speaking with him, causing me to be knocked down and into one of the freeway supports near our fuel station. Thankfully, my injuries were minor, but a paramedic suggested that I get an MRI today for further evaluation.

Despite intending to attend a staff meeting for The Kraken after my shift at Popular Fuel, my energy was depleted, and my head still felt foggy from the accident.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesterday might not have been packed with various activities, but it was still quite a busy day for me.

The day began with a trip to Pillbox for my MRI, which thankfully didn't reveal any concerning issues. The doctor prescribed some pain relief and advised me to return if things didn't improve in a few days.

Afterward, I met up with Johno and we took the Taco Truck to Popular Fuel to prepare for the evening.

While setting up, I successfully placed an order with Nobles for some drinks to expand our Taco Truck's inventory. We now offer Tacos, Burgers, Cola, and Red Gulls.

The evening seemed to go smoothly, and we even managed to set up a portable speaker for some music.

Friday was a rather quiet day, primarily spent running the food truck at Popular Fuel and brainstorming improvements and strategies with Johno and Roman.

Saturday, on the other hand, was a busy one. I participated in helping out with one of The Kraken's drinks trucks at a boxing event held at the Marlow Motel. June coordinated both Flying Dutchmen trucks to be present, and five of us manned these trucks. The event appeared to be a great success, I believe Sal and his team were very pleased with the outcome and I very much enjoyed of watching the exciting fights.

Sunday was a bittersweet day as I worked my final shift at Del Perro. I've submitted my resignation to focus more on Popular Fuel & Grill. My time at Del Perro has been wonderful, and I consider my colleagues there as good friends. I'll stay in touch and likely visit them at the dealerships or the fuel station.

Yesterday, I had a productive meeting with Dylan to discuss setting up a computer system to streamline Popular Fuel & Grill's operations. It went well, and Dylan has started the initial steps for the system. We hope to have it fully operational soon, although these setups do take time.

Roman also managed to put together a fantastic logo for the Popular business which I am very happy with, I hope the others are just as happy. He is now working on a menu design for us before moving back to designing the wrap for our food truck.

logoPFG_trans.png

After the meeting, Johno and I concentrated on running Popular Grill and received some excellent orders. Now, we need to replenish our ingredients as we're running low. I'm planning to reach out to someone from Nobles Warehouse today to arrange for a stock order.

Monday to Thursday:

Spent these days just as usual – a steady routine of checking the fuel station and managing the food truck. Fortunately, we had a few good days and I finally managed to make a payment to the Chamber of Commerce, covering the first instalment of our loan. Although another payment is looming, it feels good to have one under our belt.

Thursday:

Had a bit of an incident at the fuel station. Some Aztecas showed up, waving guns around while I was serving food to customers. I don't want to get involved in whatever issues they have, but one thing is non-negotiable: no guns around the fuel tanks!

Friday:

Halloween seems to have the city in its grip. It's an odd time with the crazies coming out, making the usual day-to-day a bit more interesting. I think pictures would describe it better than words – truly bizarre.

c7vKR8K.jpg
dCijflr.jpg
bZLgQd9.jpg

Saturday:

Decided to stay at home, taking a break from the city's craziness. Sometimes, a day in is just what's needed.

Didn't open the food truck. The Trick-or-Treaters are everywhere, collecting free food from the other residents, which is making it tough to sell anything. In the morning, I caught up with my friend Harry. We added him to our books, although we can't pay him just yet. He's happy to help us out, and once the business starts flourishing, we'll make sure he gets a fair wage.

Hung out with Harry in the morning, tagging along as he ran a few errands. It was a nice change of pace to spend time away from the fuel station, just driving and chatting.

In the evening, I headed to Del Perro PDM to collect my overdue wages from the previous Sunday. June and Joziff were there. June asked me to help with some errands, mainly driving her around as Joziff had taken their car. It was a pleasant break from the usual routine, just cruising around and chatting.

Finally, I got my contract for working at The Kraken signed. Another evening that ended later than expected, and I headed home to bed.

Back