What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bring Back Fish Bait - Bait And Tackle Store now has no use

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colin Forester

Brief Summary:

Bring back fish bait to give the tackle shop a purpose.

Detailed Suggestion:

The main point is the (Bait and Tackle) store does not sell bait and tackle anymore which has made the store redundant. 

Due to the new fishing changes fishing rods do not break anymore meaning the store will not have return customers who come back to buy another one as the one they brought will never break.

The store will also get no return customers as there is no longer any bait to sell. When the store had bait it would mean customers will have to return at some point to buy more bait which creates more business.

Its like having a car dealership that is not allowed to sell cars.

People are pushing for the city to be more interactive person to person when using stores which is a good thing. But currently there is no reason for me to be at the store as there is nothing to stock and no work for my staff.

I understand that the city is constantly changing and that everything is subject to change.

I believe there is still a purpose for the fish bait and turtle bait.

If fish bait was brought back and had to be used to catch salmon, seabass or trout it would give people a reason to buy it.

If the turtle bait was brought back people could stockpile it for when the bale of turtles appears to be able to catch them more efficiently.

With the fish shop as the owner I have no involment with fish sales which seems a strange being the fish shop. we don't buy any of the fish to make any products and we don't make any commission from sales itself. 

If the store was to take %5 of fish sales which is a minute amount with the reduced prices at least we would be turning over something. 

These are only some rough ideas that I have currently to try and get some life back into the fish store because currently it may not turn over uts rent per month which would be sad.

The Pros:

. Increased activity and rp in and around the fish shop

. To expand on the fishing industry 

. Increased realism fishing with bait not just biting an empty hook

The Cons:

. Make the fishing cycle take a bit longer and reduce profits slightly as you would have to invest a small amount on bait to start up

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

no

Both stock of rods and bait is in the shops and warehouses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back