What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bring Back NCA

Status
Not open for further replies.
If CID truly focused their energy and resources into catching and investigating the criminals in the server rather than salivating over another officer for a mistake then the general attitude of people disliking CID would rapidly change, no one is saying you are completely useless but the record shows no one has been targeted by police  more than the CID themselves. You want other units to work alongside you but investigate them in your spare time so it draws the line of why would they.
Should we just get ride of AC unit then. Get IOPC Back who Will invesgate us For small BS. 

If CID truly focused their energy and resources into catching and investigating the criminals in the server rather than salivating over another officer for a mistake then the general attitude of people disliking CID would rapidly change, no one is saying you are completely useless but the record shows no one has been targeted by police  more than the CID themselves. You want other units to work alongside you but investigate them in your spare time so it draws the line of why would they.
Why did I write some major reply above when people reply with the same old bullshit, whitout taking in regards that it is completely without foundation. I rarely get angry about something, but when I have just written the shit out of my brain and then this reply comes, I just want to quit the discussion, when I don't feel people like you actually read what has been said. 

CID is not AC! CID is CID and AC is a part of CID and is the MINORITY of work we do! 

print this out if you want, but stop this bullshittery about CID wasting time to investigate their own instead of criminals! For Fuck Sake!

Last edited by a moderator:
If CID truly focused their energy and resources into catching and investigating the criminals in the server rather than salivating over another officer for a mistake then the general attitude of people disliking CID would rapidly change
See this is what officers see, its people absolutely throwing a fit in discord because officers are being investigated and then going, 'oh all CID is investigate officers anyway. I know I will not help CID at all cause CID bad.'

@Kate Anderson @Mr IvhanJust to be clear - I haven't interpreted anything, I haven't taken anything to heart, I haven't twisted anything, I haven't simplified anything. I have read exactly what Kate has wrote and replied on it, end of story really. I have nothing else to say on it, this is what CID Command have said, not me. 

"I highly disagree if something like that would be implemented, I could not trust my detectives anymore."

Above and beyond? What are some examples?

Have CID infiltrated a gang from within?

Have CID done anything other than raiding houses and cars which almost always result in nothing (not saying its cid fault that it results in nothing)
Yes CID has/had infiltrated a group from within recently, this lead to some reliable and sustainable intelligence, that combined with the several CHIS' that we have gained over the time of the unit being around, CID have gone after Storage Containers and staked them out as well, as for current stuff speak to your Firearms SGT Reece about what we're currently doing, he may or may not tell you but it's a lot of paperwork and has taken a while to compile, once this next major operation is out of way it will be posted on the forums as it's a rather large achievement for CID as a unit, just because you don't see it, doesn't mean CID aren't doing it, that's always worth remembering Liam 🙂

As an old NCA person and a failed cop multiple times (If i'm not allowed to post here feel free to delete this @Joshua)

the Deep UC stuff was much easier as you never had to do the whole Probie stage and be seen in uniform, As soon as someone knows you are a cop or suspects you are it's very hard to get away from that stigma.

when you joined in and your first role was to just drive around and gather inteligence from groups, easy stuff like oh Triads and ballas seen on truck together looking through trucks, then as you progressed you got access to more training, by the end as you spend 99% of your time on the streets, other than an odd meet up in a car park or a training in the middle of no where, no one would ever see you as anything other than a random guy on the street, after a few weeks of just getting to know people and making contacts, you then were asked what group you wanted to pursue and go from there.

It's possible but with the restrictions of the police  (Not sure if Deep UC cops are allowed to commit crimes and such) i can see it as much more of a challenge than what we had to deal with.

As an old NCA person and a failed cop multiple times (If i'm not allowed to post here feel free to delete this @Joshua)

the Deep UC stuff was much easier as you never had to do the whole Probie stage and be seen in uniform, As soon as someone knows you are a cop or suspects you are it's very hard to get away from that stigma.

when you joined in and your first role was to just drive around and gather inteligence from groups, easy stuff like oh Triads and ballas seen on truck together looking through trucks, then as you progressed you got access to more training, by the end as you spend 99% of your time on the streets, other than an odd meet up in a car park or a training in the middle of no where, no one would ever see you as anything other than a random guy on the street, after a few weeks of just getting to know people and making contacts, you then were asked what group you wanted to pursue and go from there.

It's possible but with the restrictions of the police  (Not sure if Deep UC cops are allowed to commit crimes and such) i can see it as much more of a challenge than what we had to deal with.
I mean NCA Also had path when you were know as NCA you moved "Unifrom"  part of it . 

Also I think gangs are more suspicious about people new people. 

There is law what says as Deep UC you are allowed break a law in scenarios. 

@Kate Anderson @Mr IvhanJust to be clear - I haven't interpreted anything, I haven't taken anything to heart, I haven't twisted anything, I haven't simplified anything. I have read exactly what Kate has wrote and replied on it, end of story really. I have nothing else to say on it, this is what CID Command have said, not me. 

"I highly disagree if something like that would be implemented, I could not trust my detectives anymore."
Yes you did interpreted something, because you said there *IS* that little trust. And that's plain out wrong. I said: I could not trust anymore, when...etc. It does not say I do not trust. That's the difference. You paint it that I am some disconnected superior that is complete asshole and detectives should leave because their superior does not support them. 

THAT is what your post is creating. And I also ask myself is it necessary to post something like that in here. Thank you Chris for your concerns over my detectives.

I won’t get into this further on a public forum Kate, quite simply really - Ruleplay instead of Roleplay. 

I highly disagree if something like that would be implemented, I could not trust my detectives anymore. 
It’s really not my concern how CID command run their department, nor is this the correct place for such a discussion to take place Kate. I was simply giving my opinion on the situation, nothing more and nothing less. There is a lot of things you have said, or someone else has said, here that is worth talking about and working on, but this really isn’t the place to do it. 

Getting back on topic, I have upvoted this suggestion. I would like to see NCA back in some capacity however I wasn’t around when they were here previously so I don’t know how it works or how effective they would be. I would like to see them back to work with CID, not to replace CID. 

yeah but im sure @Brick Carsteinwouldnt agree with how NCA got into vagos originally 
I think he wasn't happy of how easy it was for us to enter XD, I just acted like a gang member, then got invited in by a Non-NCA vagos member

In regards to this anyway a HUGE +1from me, I loved the NCA and especially the roleplay that we had. It was the most fun, and working with the LSPS when burning confiscated items or just a general house raid was the best time of my life

+1 (Kinda) I wasn't about for the NCA days in the cops but heard good things and how the focus was on gang infiltration as a whole. Don't see why NCA or parts of what it used to be within CID ranking. For example if it was another addition to CID, Remove the corruption rule for L1 and L2 then they can be part of it, or simply branch it off and have newer people join that ranking. L3 and above of course would follow the 'No Corruption' thing as they investigate Police ect. 

As Ivhan has posted "It's the same reason why we are so busy with those AC cases anyway", And from what Kate said "Since I become senior in CID, the CID is met with daily toxic attitude, the complains about we don't achieve anything, the focus of the outcome and results of AC cases (which are the pure minority of CID work, since there are at tops 2-3 people working AC anyway), and the discussion how we should do our work." 

So from the above there is a clear indication what is going wrong and what is preventing something to happen and that in general consensus is the AC work and this is why CID aren't able to go after gangs as much, Correct me if I'm wrong. Why not just have a different way that AC cases are done if that is the issue? For example back on Arma it was done via the forums and delt by POLCOM, Could be the same thing within FiveM however done via the complaints system in game (Since this is already implemented) and then passed up the relevant CoC as their command review them first. 

If this was the case then things can be drawn from @Liamsuggestion on Deep Cover Infiltration, More interviews/interrogations and of course more use of the CID assets (Not going to list them here either but CID command should know what I mean). Would fit CID as a whole whilst keeping in line with the Courts and being held legally accountable on how they got said information. Maybe instead of the interrogations, Pay for informants based on the intel being provided? Could have some parts of the old NCA Part of the current or a separate branch within CID to X amount of officers (Like how the level system is currently within CID)

Why not just have a different way that AC cases are done if that is the issue?
I personally really agree with this, whether or not it would link in with NCA if it returned as an investigative body other then the LSPS. I would rather see AC investigations be handled by an organisation outside of the police rather then CID as all it leads to is a decrease in cooperation between internal departments. If we shifted this responsibility onto another Department or Agency it would hopefully allow CID to continue with the majority of work we do investigating criminals rather then being hampered by the minority of AC work.

I personally really agree with this, whether or not it would link in with NCA if it returned as an investigative body other then the LSPS. I would rather see AC investigations be handled by an organisation outside of the police rather then CID as all it leads to is a decrease in cooperation between internal departments. If we shifted this responsibility onto another Department or Agency it would hopefully allow CID to continue with the majority of work we do investigating criminals rather then being hampered by the minority of AC work.
Essentially AC is a sub unit separate from regular CID duties so this should already be the case, but other officers aren't aware of how the levelling system within CID works which is a downfall to this essentially.

then passed up the relevant CoC as their command review them first. 
Ive seen first hand a officer abuse or do something against me before and when reported to their higher. got dismissed because of friends and they are their unit

Ive seen first hand a officer abuse or do something against me before and when reported to their higher. got dismissed because of friends and they are their unit
Or they've dismissed it for an unknown reason that you don't know because youre not command.

People like to complain about something and or someone that they think should've got into trouble but then someone has pointed out another fact in the evidence and decided that he is fine.

On 14/06/2022 at 13:08, VeikkQ said:

Most of you were not here for the time of IOPC. For me, I was investigated by IOPC 2x for something small aka Giving evidence back to the medic to hold it in RP and doing a raid  auth. by Firearms command what was illegal just being part of it ( I was order be part of this Lost MC Raid). 

Like Kate said right now AC is small part of work of CID , but if re-create IOPC it would absolutely go after officer for small shit they .  I would love hear form @Alfred Wilson and @Norman why did IOPC go inactive and got dispended at end.  How was it to be part of it.  

I Remember them manage fire  one officer for shooting people with Micro Uzi.  

Maybe all of them are BS who knows. I only know what people tell me not CID end of story or what happened this cases to be opened who summited the evidence. 

I know that @Kate Anderson had fun on server did something stupid got punish for it.  

CID is smallest department into a police where not many people want be part of because instead of having pursuit  and shooting people they do paper work (Most of you say boring shit). Why is Road Crime team more effective than CID, it is because

A) You have more people in it who are also active since you have more do and cool assets what where use be join CID thing aka going plain cloths. 

B) We agreed that Undercover / CID DC  don't drive into a gunfight actually a collected an evidence since it leads to friendly fire indicants (has lead) so they relay on us sending evidence what  we do not do because Fuck CID attitude what does happen is people sending evidence to Road Crime team so you have evidence what CID would need and number to process this evidence (A lot of CID people are inactive, or don't enjoy playing as CID.)   

Point xxxx is just gangs having shit attitude and kill on sight I can only imagine how hard is CID do anything 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
The reason you got shot was we were in an active shootout with the coalition and your deciding to drive right into the shootout and you down one of us from running them over on your bike. It’s not gangs having shit attitudes, it’s you being an idiot driving into an active shootout

The reason you got shot was we were in an active shootout with the coalition and your deciding to drive right into the shootout and you down one of us from running them over on your bike. It’s not gangs having shit attitudes, it’s you being an idiot driving into an active shootout
Looks more like someone running directly into a bike that is trying to dive away when they've been told to leave but maybe I just need to put my glasses on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back