What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bring server 2 up.

I just joined Altis Life UK (new member) today but cannot get in to play coz server #1 is full and server #2 is not working, quick question if I play on say server #1 then decide to go to server #2 will my profile be carried over

I just joined Altis Life UK (new member) today but cannot get in to play coz server #1 is full and server #2 is not working, quick question if I play on say server #1 then decide to go to server #2 will my profile be carried over
Yes, it will :D

That is correct. :)

Kind Regards,

Tom Hagen

Last edited by a moderator:
Well this is quite embarrassing. Sorry for the double post.  :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Server's are full, please wait patiently for a s lot or keep spamming the enter button  till you get in.

Bring server 2 up? How about a server 3 and 4 would be nice!
Quantity over quality.... we could easily put many servers online however the admin team is then spread too much / the police is then spread too much / the PRNA is spread too much and so is the NHS.... next thing you know RP is gone and we end up with servers hosting trolls/rdmers and vdmers.... a little like another big community out there.

I ve said this time and time again we will only move onto a server 3 when we have the numbers to retain quality. 

Sorry for server 2 not coming online eariler today, I was asleep however if i was awake it would of been offline until ciaran had fixed the vehicle issue (was rolled out at 4pm)

Back