What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bringing Wildlife Back / Hunting Rework

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion Acrux

Hi all,

Civilian jobs are very limited in to what you can do, and I feel a lot of people feel the same way. I am a Park ranger within the city and love my role however feel as a career and job opportunity it is very lacking. Through a short period of research I have found a script the would improve and bring back hunting as a job!

Complete Hunting

This script would bring two different avenues for RP as it can split hunting into legal and illegal hunting no different fishing.

- There are current no native animals this script would be able to spawn them in
- adds a different take on the hunting licence 
- hunting can either be done in specific area or across the whole map
- animals leave foot print allowing people to RP tracking etc..

- there is a damage system which depending on how and where the animal is killed, it will dictate the quality of the drops
- this system also prevent people killing animal with vehicles (fail RP)

- Easily customisable as to what animals/drops are legal or illegal,
- if you get too close animals will flee
- Introduce bait which draws animals to spawn within a set radius (this could present some different RP situations for gangs)

- introduces 2 different location for selling illegal and legal products, this would make illegal hunting much risker which I feel is good as police/gangs could and would patrol this shop. 

- allows you to craft a campfire to cook meat on,  (could be used to crate food or sell privately to shop owners)

I would like to state this suggestion is to only Aid Mickey Burkes original suggestion to bring back wildlife. Second to that I feel this system would also work with Astrid Ryan's application for rangers to be whilstlisted as this could be a very respected and trusted civilian job roll considering a firearm would be required. 

Would love to hear everyone's thoughts or opinions
Please find a link to the fiveM thread below

https://forum.cfx.re/t/paid-esx-complete-hunting/3949633

Has there been any updates with this proposal? I feel like Rangering has really suffered since the animals dissappeared and although we arent the biggest faction in the city I feel like we generate some good RP with folks. Even if there isnt enough interest to officially progress the ranger role then at least getting the animal situation sorted would give us the tools to go back to RPing our role a lot better. When discussing in RP with people around the city we always get good support to the stage that we have now offical contracts with auto Exotic for repair kits, have recieved bandage donations from the NHS and are working towards food a supplier. I realise that there are a lot of requests that go through and it takes time to get to them all but if there is a possibility of this getting fixed even in the long term it would do a lot for moral to know its in the works. 

Thanks 

Karl/ Ranger Mickey Burke 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back