What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Brit (Rejected - Resolved ingame)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eXile

Name of player your reporting (ingame name): Brit

Description of what happened: Was processing my coke, when suddenly I heard some mumbling and got shot at for no reason. When I uploaded the video, I only just then heard Brit mumble "get on the ground" after which in about 3 seconds I got shot. He claimed in-game that I was pointing my gun at him, but I was just checking out my rotor as it was damaged. He could have said "I will shoot if you dont comply" and not just open fire instead. This is not the first time I have seen him do stuff like that, but I decided its time to start posting.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yeah but he kept claiming that he had the full right to kill me, and then when one of my buddies I was with at the processing shot him back, he started to cry RDM... typical child... We don't need people like that in AltisUK

Value of item/money lost: Around 350k (Silenced Katiba fully kitted out, Silenced 5-4 pistol, lots of ammo, lots of coke on me and my clothes/gear)

Please post video evidence/screenshots here 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wfk4ILbjLr4&feature=youtu.be

Sorry about the orange quality, my render settings on my video software messed up a little. But put it in 1080p and should still be clear to watch.

(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

I couldn't even make out him talking in the background. It was pretty silent the entire time. 

i just boosted the sound and i pretty sure it say get down on the ground guys after exile died

yeah, I heard what was said AFTER, people need to check their mics before they play, but the fact he was clear after he killed someone.....

could be a case of being in the wrong channel, this has happened to me before, maybe he should give full comp and a warning

Honestly that recording is even without me talking (I forgot to record my mic). I couldn't hear a thing.. got witnesses too who were there. I don't normally upload stuff like this but this really annoyed me, especially the way the acted after that saying it's all my fault somehow and that i'm an idiot and what not. Hopefully he will deserve what he gets and this wont be ignored, I have faith.

- eX

Don't hear anything. Always make sure that you are in range. Its pretty easy to see if the target can hear you or not. If there is no reaction at all. Then you should try and go closer to see if its the range between you thats the problem in this case. Especially if you know that you are like 80m+ away. I think direct is like effective till 80m and then its just goes way to low. He should have made sure that Exile heard him before taking action.

Edit: He might even have been in vehicle that also makes you talk even lower. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think I need to buy a new mic, you guys need to buy better headphones or speakers cause I can clearly hear me saying it twice! And they way it looked to me you did hear it cause you skipped behind the wall and then came back, not saying you did but to me it looked like it.

I don't think I need to buy a new mic, you guys need to buy better headphones or speakers cause I can clearly hear me saying it twice! And they way it looked to me you did hear it cause you skipped behind the wall and then came back, not saying you did but to me it looked like it.
I use a 7.1 Logitech THX Surround sound system with a very expensive sound card, I am pretty sure I could of heard you very clearly if you spoke close enough. As I said all I heard was mumbling, I am sorry if I looked like I tried to take position to fight you but I didn't. if I heard you and wanted to shoot, then I would have hidden ? Think about it...

Brit you have to look at it this way. All of these people saying they can not hear you one bit. I could understand if it was one person but not this many people saying it. I could here the people after he was killed just fine so I know you were for sure out of ear shot in game.

This has been resolved ingame, compensation was had and we have come to the conclusion that there was issues regarding voice coming through and general desync from both ends.

It's all good now, topic can be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back