What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

British Airways

Wilco

The King
Lifetime Donator
britishairwaysaluk.png

Today we are happy to announce that British Airways have arrived in Altis!​

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is a brilliant new highly roleplayed role for the best pilots and based on what I have seen so far will give pilots & any passengers a brilliant authentic roleplay experience.

@killerabbithas recently returned to our server and will be heading this brilliant roleplay idea, Killerabbit is no stranger to Altis Life UK being a previous CC in our Police back in 2014 and has created a brilliant British airways livery for the Huron.

airwaysshot.jpg

*Ding Dong*

Ladies and gentlemen welcome on board this British Airways aircraft. As we get underway we would ask that you take a moment to listen to the following safety briefing.

In preparation for takeoff, please ensure that your seat backs and tray tables are in their full upright and stowed positions, your seat belts are securely fastened and all your carry-on items are securely stowed.

Your seat belt has been designed for easy fastening and release. To fasten, insert the metal fitting into the buckle, adjust to fit snugly with the loose end of the strap and simply lift the buckle release to unfasten.

The aircraft you are on board has three emergency exits, one door on the front left, one doors on the front right along side the rear central exit, each marked with a red EXIT sign overhead.

This aircraft will not be traveling over water, however in the event of a water landing the aircraft will sink like a stone meaning any attempts to put your life jacket will be futile.

On behalf of British Airways and your crew, we wish you a pleasant journey

You may apply to become a Pilot here: http://www.altislife.co.uk/forms/9-british-airways-pilot-application/

Successful applications will gain the following forum tag after successfully passing a 30-60 min test:

britishairways.png.f3ff716931caf9674e1232e32581d61f.png

And access to the British Airways forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds cool. Is there any leader of such, handbook, etc, or just do the test, be whitelisted and go and play?

Looks Awsome already!

How is the setup build. Can the pilots ( same as medic ) still do iligal stuff, 

Its Whitelisting, dose this mean that there will be a 4e slot?  Police, NHS, Civ, BA ?

Will there be a payment or will it be like ARAC and Taxi ( non profit ) 

Do we need to buy the helicopter(s) our selfs or are they rentel? 

Can the Helicopter be scrapped? ( Robbery) 

What type of protection dose the pilot has? ( server rules like medics, guns etc.. )

Cant wait to see the first one joines Altis Airspace.

This looks like a real cool Roleplay story and a awsome story to become become a part of. Il get my application sorted :)

@killerabbit

@Wilco

So tell me, when will General Lee be arriving?

... I'll shut up now 
2708.png

(Explanation: General Lee, in other words G-XLEE, is a British Airways A380).

I've a couple of questions regarding about British Airways:

Where is the BA will be based at?

Will there be additional airports be added for destinations?

What are the air transports? [Helicopter/Plane/Both]

Will new rules be added such as not allowed to rob BA or something similar?

Securities for the airport and air transport?

This is awesome, i was just thinking of starting an Air-Taxi!

Potentially a risky move is it not for using a trademarked name/business and its logo and colour scheme 

But might apply for it when I get home

Am gonna be the steward!!!!!!

Sounds like a really cool idea but so many questions to be answered.

Potentially a risky move is it not for using a trademarked name/business and its logo and colour scheme 

But might apply for it when I get home
@DentibusI thought long and hard about that, If it wasn't for games like flight simulator then this wouldn't go ahead, BA allows people to skin there liverys 

Considering this is a highly roleplayed role and complete celebration of there brand its highly unlikely they will be in touch and if they do then we simply would remove it and replace with something else.

ahh fair enough then

edit:- anyone we can ask on TS about more info about it before attempting to apply?

Last edited:
@DentibusI thought long and hard about that, If it wasn't for games like flight simulator then this wouldn't go ahead, BA allows people to skin there liverys 

Considering this is a highly roleplayed role and complete celebration of there brand its highly unlikely they will be in touch and if they do then we simply would remove it and replace with something else.

Technically it's considered a Virtual Airline.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_airline_(hobby)#Copyright_issues

I don't believe it would be an issue as technically this "Virtual Airline" is not run for real profit. 
I would be very careful. Lots of airlines basically forced the virtual airline to shut down or be sued. Also my local flying club had a copyright issue with a skin of their planes, so it's definetly not unheard of.

Back