What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Buff musket (atleast on animals)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to shoot a cayote 3 times in the head before it decided to die. Say no to animal cruelty. Give them a quick and easy dead 😞 +1 for this suggestion

Muskets being powerful affects the guns economy far too much, when muskets are powerful, everyone uses them, even over pistols and other guns, because if they lose it they can just buy another one for 10K and the ammo is dirt cheap. In my opinion muskets should just get removed from the game along with animal hunting. It just affects the gun market far too much and hunting is done by not that many people on the server,

• Feelsbadman
Reactions: DJ
Animal hunting is one of the most fun jobs in the game, instead of increasing the damage of the gun just lower the health of the animals? 

There might be a way to handle the damage inflicted on the animal in particular, or as mentioned lower the health. I would expect a headshot or center mass shot be sufficient to take down a small-medium mammal. 

Disagree with removing hunting as a whole (appreciate that's not the original suggestion, but was mentioned). This is a career most characters take. Because the weapons are misused for criminal activity to me seems a bit of an over reaction to scrap the job completely!

I mean you could remove the musket to stop people using them for criminal uses and you could replace it with a simple bow and arrow but again that doesnt solve the issue really i would agree with lowering the health of the animal to compensate for the reduction in damage

There might be a way to handle the damage inflicted on the animal in particular, or as mentioned lower the health. I would expect a headshot or center mass shot be sufficient to take down a small-medium mammal. 

Disagree with removing hunting as a whole (appreciate that's not the original suggestion, but was mentioned). This is a career most characters take. Because the weapons are misused for criminal activity to me seems a bit of an over reaction to scrap the job completely!
I'm happy with animals having less health so muskets can one shot them, but I feel like devs would have done that already if it were possible. If it isn't possible, I would much rather just scrap the hunting job because as I mentioned before, it MASSIVELY affects the gun market and gun play, even cops hate it as it's so unrealistic, when muskets are at full power it's one shot to any part of the body and you're dead even with full Armor. It's game breaking for an RP server where crime is so big. 

I mean you could remove the musket to stop people using them for criminal uses and you could replace it with a simple bow and arrow but again that doesnt solve the issue really i would agree with lowering the health of the animal to compensate for the reduction in damage
Like it was said before, buff damage with musket for pve and keep it the same for pvp

Rejected - New Weapon used

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back