What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[Bug] :: Unable to spawn :: Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crumble

Beat my post count...
Lifetime Donator
a7fbf1a5f3dd333fda642fa133871750.jpg

Any solution? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Any chance you died just before restart? Happened to me, @Ciaran managed to fix it, maybe you could try something or report a log to the Exile devs Ciaran?

Relog doesn't work, neither does re activating the mod, nor does getting an admin to kick you, or respawning. All put you back to the same screen and eventually lots of dead clones lying in the same place.

Can you log off the server and reply here once down @Crumble, This is a known bug in exile and we can reset your damage manually.

@Droge Worst Done

@Kaden whats your ingame name... ?

Also... did you guys log off after being killed ? just wondering so we know how to prevent this in the meantime.

@Droge Worst Done

Also... did you guys log off after being killed ? just wondering so we know how to prevent this in the meantime.
PC Kaden I did log off after being killed which might have triggered it, I can test in game if you want?

@Droge Worst Done

What happened is: I was flying a chopper... Lost connection and got kicked... When I came back, I was bugged...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back