What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bullet Resistant Rabbits

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't done any hunting for over a month so no idea if it is still an issue. Best bet is probably asking the Rangers

A ranger here, we are still experiencing it 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Micky Lowethank you for verifying. Does this only affect rabbits or any and all wildlife?

Hello @Micky Lowethank you for verifying. Does this only affect rabbits or any and all wildlife?
@Duke of SussexVaries dependent on the animal/ where you shoot e.g Cougars sometimes if you don't get a clean shot they sometimes play dead and come back for you. That being said Hunters and rangers have put 7 to 10 bullets in a Rabbit before and it still keeps on hopping and that happens time and time again

Thank you for the offer, but reports from multiple rangers should be sufficient. Should yourself or any others come across any more occurrences of this issue and get recordings of it, feel free to send them my way and I'll add them to the reported issue.

Added as #494 to the board.

charlie-day.gif

Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back