What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bullhorn/Megaphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paru

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Brief Summary: TL;DR add a megaphone/bullhorn for civs to use for events such as protests or riots.

Detailed Suggestion: Add a megaphone that will effectively either turn down the volume of others or make the volume of that person louder than what is normally able, with this megaphone it can be used in protests or riots or even by the cops for situations inside banks/shops with hostages and what not, it adds an aspect of realism to it all and has a set of functional uses, and even if not possible due to the way the VOIP works just the prop would work for adding that extra immersion to the server.

EDIT: To add, the method for acquiring the Megaphone could be that cops can take it from the Armory, civs can craft it using plastic sheets and maybe a laptop(Possibly strip it down for parts at a crafting bench?) or Plastic Sheets and something else (Recipe TBD)

The Pros: Higher quality RP, realism, ability to create new and interesting scenarios

The Cons: Dev work, can be abused by trolls/baldies (If approved, sorry dev team ❤️)

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ? No

Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna -1 this, and I'll tell you why.

It will be abused and will be annoying as fuck to deal with crims & cops having these. Especially when they are stolen from police etc. I don't think that it is needed to be honest.

I think shouting is loud enough, this will literally be an aids fest of noise once baldy trolls get their hands on them

Love the idea but it will definetly be abused and will most likely ruin some RP situations, shouting is loud enough in my personal opinion 🙂 -1 on this one from me. 

Megaphone Animation is already added 👍

Megaphone Now Fully Implemented

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back