What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bullied without evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

CreatorChris

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): CSI Fisher and Anyone else who thinks the same.

Time & Date this happened: past 2 days.

Which Server did this happen on: TS

Description of what happened: Past couple of months i have been in the police whilst i was in the police i was in Academy. Whilst i was in the academy something happened Someone spawned 5 tanks in which crashed the main database as it was linked. We was told that if  whoever did it didnt own up they would be banned. I was accused of doing it without being able to give my side and now im being accused still of doing it by CSI Fisher and other people on the server. If you have proof please come forward with it.

What Rule Was Broken ?: not a clue 

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: I've tried to resolve it with admins and players but no one believes me and CSI Fisher told me he has proof.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

As I stated to you on steam, the reason for non-re-admittance into the police force was purely based on a vote, you, and another member whom wanted back in were declined.

Whether its personal reasons or not, there needs to be a level of understanding among the police, a necessary cohesion if that makes sense, and the vote reflected that by all those that attended.

I've asked the other officers in question, and they're producing a slightly different story. At this point, I believe I need to step aside for another admin to take their part in this report.

m77TpKV.png

I've got statements that say he actually told you it was because of the result of a board meeting, and that it was you that brought up tanks...

You whole point of this is because you want into the police, however, you're not at peace with quite a few members, nothing related to tanks at all.... why would you want to be with that?

Last edited by a moderator:
I will look into it and see if there was any "bullying". The whole not being able to to join the police force unless its related to "bullying" is not a AltisLife.co.uk admin matter but a police internal matter. 

Pending review.......

i understand that i was not aloud back in due to a vote but when i asked why i was banned from the police i was told because i spawned in tanks.

i understand that i was not aloud back in due to a vote but when i asked why i was banned from the police i was told because i spawned in tanks.
What was the last thing that was said before you left the TS room in which we discussed this matter?

that i was not aloud in the police because the majority vote was out of my favour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back