What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bunster and Leo (Action: Bans Issued 28/10/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad Vagin

OG
Unlinked
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
[P.M.C] Bunster and [P.M.C] Leo
Time & Date this happened:
Approx 10:10 / 25 October
Description of what happened:
N.Jones, Clapton and Pancakes stumbeld up on some P.M.C members in Paros. It ended up in a gunfight. And early on N.Jones got a kill on Bunster, who decided to combatlog.Then later on in the middle of the fight after he took some shots, Leo decides to disconnect in the middle of the fight.

And at the end, Bunster comes back with his gear and cleans the table.
Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
 I wrote in side, he answerd "That's comming from you guys" I stoped my record before this so dont have a PS of it.
Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

bqL1CUc.jpg

Bunster combatlog
zhAOGvW.jpg
Leo combatlog

wokuKca.jpg

Bunster breaking NLR

Last edited by a moderator:
i can confirm this.

i have no proof , i was not even there when they fought, i was just minding my own busniss when i saw PLF N.jonas killed  pmc Bunster and i though there they go again PLF against pmc and not even 2 mins pas and i saw pmc bunster reconnected and i was like huh he just got killed by N.jonas, the combat log was real. and on top of that he came back to the scene and started killing ppl again.

combatlog+NLR.

just my 2 cents

I lost my gear when I died one of my guys picked it up for me so I respawned and got it off them. one of your guys started shooting at me when I was recovering my gear so I just returned fire. I will comp u guys if you want to resolve this

I lost my gear when I died one of my guys picked it up for me so I respawned and got it off them. one of your guys started shooting at me when I was recovering my gear so I just returned fire. I will comp u guys if you want to resolve this
since when can you pick up gear again, haha(fake laugh)

and thats still breaking new life rule tho.

"...I am sorry for combat logging I have fully read the rules and I will make sure it will NOT happen again. " /Bunster

I´ll just leave this here.

Good story, you can see you aren't around for too long and probably won't be around for long either. You can not pick up gear from dead or disconnected bodies. And even if that was possible, it would be impossible due to NLR.. Your friends can try to get your gear, but you shoudn't be back at the scene where you died to get it back from them.. They can give it to you later or something.

I am sorry some people in the P.M.C have been combat logging. I will talk to them and i hope this will not happen again.

Its only around 5-10 days since bunster got unbanned for combatlogging. and this time he even broke more rules....

"Hello I just got banned for combat logging the reason I did it is because I thought you could quit after you die just not when you are alive. I am quite new to altis life and I am sorry for combat logging I have fully read the rules and I will make sure it will NOT happen again. "

I also have footage of pmc killing a guy in a green zone and admitting it to me + advertising in game(join our clan on our website......not altis.co.uk).........new troll group in town?
If footage is needed please let me know

When I said Picked up gear I just meant my weapon guys come on I know you cant loot dead bodies. Also sounds like allot of bitching going on in here.

When I said Picked up gear I just meant my weapon guys come on I know you cant loot dead bodies. Also sounds like allot of bitching going on in here.
Fair players tend to get pissed off when they encounter those who choose not to play fair.

If we cannot play together, then don't play at all.

Topic locked, admins have the end say, please respect that.

4f88b11ccfc22f172bf3dc403691a183 -1 Bunster - Forum Report 28/10/2014
07233cf8ed676ec407f58b7f733537ec -1 Leo - Forum Report 28/10/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back