What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bus Driver Job

Whongcheng

I think adding a bus driver job would help with some more legal jobs to choose from. ​

there is already a bus driver station in the city near the hostpital there you could set up the main base.​

to make sure people wont go crazy with the busses on the streets i would make it a whitelisted job.​

As wel it bring a lot more rp for people as then they will have to do a interview in order to get a job.​

the owner of the company could ofcorse make a test drive and set up some strickt rules for driving a bus.​

Because driving a bus bring a lot of responabilty, you wana make sure that all bus drivers follow the laws.​

as wel there are already 3 busses in game that you can use to drive a, 1.bus  2.shuttle bus  3.dashound.​

with these 3 buses you can make ranks. with a promotion you could then use a other bus.​

setting up some bus lines to bring the people around the city.​

exampel could be: you start at rank 0 with a shuttle bus and bring locals around the city, at evry bus stop you could maby earn like 500/400 per stop.​

once you get higher rank you could do: driving a dashound bringing people from the city to sandy shores en so on.​

i think it would be great to drive a bus around,.there must be more bus nerd like me who would like it as wel.​

this is a fast exampel of what you can do with it, hope you guys like it 😛

​

​

​

@Stavikposted something like it a while ago

either way +1 idea is good

Back