What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

but it was protection.

Today (22/03/14)

I was banned, for RDM. This is because i killed a police man. Who notably was arresting my gang. Now i am a rebel and this is my job. So i understand that i should have given a warning BUT, and its a big one. your cop re-spawned on the same location that he was killed at, the base, and if im right that is against your rules, (he did this 3 times). 

IF, i were to not kill him, my gang would have been put into jail. That cop should not have been anywhere near them after he was killed shortly before. Fine if i should be banned go ahead. but surely your "police force" that are supposedly picked by hand should not be doing this.

What have you (asdruebal) said to me before? oh you said that i would be banned for not RPing. So this cop who, i state for the 3rd time, respawed at his death location. is that Role playing. was i? answer to both is for you to decide but just think about this seriously. i don't want this to happen to anyone else.

Please, i know we haven't had the greatest first meetings but i am really excited to see what happens in the future. 

please consider me for an un-ban as this was i feel a spare of the moment decision.

Related to this topic..

I believe Gertrude does have a rebel license, so had cause to use firearms agaisnt the opposition. Cops not roleplaying the scenario then respawning back into the city to get "Avengence" and failing to do so... then crying on TS to admins to ban us.

Back