What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Buy and sell for FiveM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazgul

Investor
Investor
been trying to figure out a good way to try and sell my unused house and been posting on twatter sorry twitter or what ever its called now and i know from the arma 3 altis server there is a buy and sell on the forum would it be possible to have the same feature for Fivem so there is a more permanent and easier way of selling things in the city of los santos instead of getting half of the active community attention for the ad of the item or property you want to sell

In my personal opinion, I think the complete opposite of this should take effect. FiveM has always been extremely roleplay heavy, and interactions are supposed to be taking place within the city, not out of it.

The fact that the auction room channel in discord allows people from FiveM to buy and sell within it completely negates the whole doing everything in RP. No-one uses this channel really for anything other than FiveM anymore, so personally I think that should even be removed completely.

In my personal opinion, I think the complete opposite of this should take effect. FiveM has always been extremely roleplay heavy, and interactions are supposed to be taking place within the city, not out of it.

The fact that the auction room channel in discord allows people from FiveM to buy and sell within it completely negates the whole doing everything in RP. No-one uses this channel really for anything other than FiveM anymore, so personally I think that should even be removed completely.
yeah i agree with you it dose take away from the rp so maybe a app for the smart phone could be made where you can sell things instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back