What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Buy ch49 Mohawk or advance rebel

Dan

I am trying to make lots of money doing runs. Is a ch49 Mohawk good for diamonds and weed runs with a van under slung. I also like robbing people so advance could be useful. What does everyone recommend 

I am trying to make lots of money doing runs. Is a ch49 Mohawk good for diamonds and weed runs with a van under slung. I also like robbing people so advance could be useful. What does everyone recommend 
If you get the Mohawk he prepared to lose it, never buy an asset that you can afford to lose 

Advanced. Mohawks will get stolen from rebels by other rebels the moment they are pulled out of the garage 

Like others have said - its probably the easiest/most valuable assets that someone can steal and make FAST $ on...so its practically worthless unless you have a means to protect it while nervously dashing around trying to get your $$'s worth out of it.....

On a related note: I had got started on RPUK over a year ago and made enough $ to buy one when they were a bit more affordable (3mil i think)....fast forward to a few months ago when I got back into playing more actively and I jump right back in doing diamond runs with it. It didn't occur to me for nearly a week or 2 that people kept coming up through stifled gasps or just wondering what it was because no one often flies them. 

There I was like a derpity derp just doing my runs...and SOMEHOW never had anyone attempt to take it. Now - take that with a huge grain of salt because It was more likely the case that those who DO come across you may just let you off the hook (that once) because they pity you...or like me - assume you're too naive to understand the risk you're taking. 

Needless to say I brushed up on my local knowledge to make sure I knew what vehicles are safe from the common thief (BUT be aware they can be scrapped by police for illegal activities)

Regarding Mohawks I purchased mine and lost it doing my first run(clams back when they went in helis), someone stole it and bam...I have since acquired 2, both of which were stolen...

Huron + sling loaded hemtt covered, then do diamonds of high grade week, best way to make money. 

Advanced license is also a must have for aspiring rebels.

I'd say get Huron first, as it will help you make 1mill per run (with the right ammount of people online, and the right skills)

Back