What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[Buying] Bergen Backpack

INS Alfie Kipper

Cheshire, United Kingdom Of Great Britain and Nort
Hello I would like to buy a Bergen Backpack, if you have one and would like to offer a price for it, send me a PM and i will see about your offer.

Thanks guys.

Alfie

P.s. Love you all xoxo

Last edited by a moderator:
@mouldykipper I have one... I’m traveling back from Sweden to the UK to work for 2 weeks but I can hop on my uk pc tonight and give it to you if you can make me a nice enough offer....

This offer only stands for tonight as I have no internet access in the middle of the North Sea...

Last edited by a moderator:
@mouldykipper I have one... I’m traveling back from Sweden to the UK to work for 2 weeks but I can hop on my uk pc tonight and give it to you if you can make me a nice enough offer....

This offer only stands for tonight as I have no internet access in the middle of the North Sea...
Okay, i want to see what you want for it and I'll see from there. Thanks Simon.

I sold my other one of the two I had for 500k on the auction house, however have seen them go for anything up to 800k on there...

Seeing as I have to go through the effort of going to my office and the rest of it when I could just go to bed... 650k

I sold my other one of the two I had for 500k on the auction house, however have seen them go for anything up to 800k on there...

Seeing as I have to go through the effort of going to my office and the rest of it when I could just go to bed... 650k
800k, if you sell it to me right now.

Difficult from Stockholm airport, 8 o’clock restart tonight is the only time I will be on in the next 2 weeks

Difficult from Stockholm airport, 8 o’clock restart tonight is the only time I will be on in the next 2 weeks
Will see you at 8 o'clock then,

Ill take one for 650k thanks.

Back