What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Buying from shops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Bainbridge

Unlinked
So i noticed when I went to buy repair kits yesterday that I had 50 selected but could only fit 15 in my inventory. I was charged for 50 but only got 15 as this was all the space I had.

Hi @Richard Bainbridge, thanks for the bug report! I am currently struggling to reproduce this. Which specific shop was it that you attempted to buy these at?

It was the petrol station down the road from the lost compound, maybe I was wrong then but I worked out how much money I need to get the kits and was massively off. Didn’t dare try again just incase it happened again 

LikelyPaca.jpg

If you are referring to this shop, just been tried and cannot seem to reproduce. Unless you by chance have a video, Ill close this until someone is able to reproduce this 🙂

No worries at all, Ill leave this open until tomorrow, if you are also unable to reproduce this I will close it. 

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back