What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Buying GTARP Houses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyanide

My suggestion is pretty simple, I think there should be other ways to get houses instead of just paying for them outright. So my suggestions are as follows.

Mortgage: This would be fairly simple, you pay X amount up front, then each week you pay a % of what you have left to repay as well as the interest for using the mortgage option. Failure to pay X amount each week would mean your house would get "prepossessed". Pretty sure its obvious why I think this should be implemented. A lot of people want houses, but can't afford them straight up. So this would lighten the load. So as an example, someone wants to get a Mortgage on a £250,000 house. They put a 20% deposit down (£50,000), and they have to pay £25,000 a week + 10% interest. Making the total cost £275,000 (if I'm correct) and it would take a total of 8 weeks, with the possibility to reduce that say they paid more than £25,000 one week. The only downside to this I can see is that if people know they can't afford a house, but still use this option they can basically take up the expensive houses.

Renting: Again fairly simple, the pay X amount a week. If they don't, get lose the home. This would have to be around £500-£10,000 a week tops to make this a viable option. However this means that somebody gets a temp option, while they're saying up either for a Mortgage or to outright buy a house.

I get these might not be top priority, but I personally think that they would be a nice QoL and realism addition to the server

It is something i'd like to see along with Stash houses/group properties. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the suggestion due to low amount of votes is moved to rejected 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back