What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

BWSC

Ali E

Ban-rifle success
Hello guys i am the leader of BWSC since we started robbing people we got complaints and such and we are now going in a reform changing our name back ground story and everything. This change will made on friday by me. We lost several valuable members but it wont stop me. I will be dealing with the recruitments personally who insterests in joining us please send me a pm or talk to me on ts. Thank you for your time

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you mimeh! We expect support from EXP on this fragile times

If you choose to create a gang where you go around robbing people then of course people are going to dislike you, however this isn't necessarily a bad thing.

If done correctly, your gang can become a group of bandits that focus on stopping truck convoys and robbing people for their money. If you roleplay it well and obviously not the simple "put your hands up and drop all your stuff" you could become quite a respected group of people. Obviously people are going to hate you, but who doesn't hate it when they get robbed? 

I would advise you not to rob people in kavala and people starting off as that will give you a bad name, however I believe you could server quite beneficial to the servers roleplay if you do this properly :)

Best of luck

If you choose to create a gang where you go around robbing people then of course people are going to dislike you, however this isn't necessarily a bad thing.

If done correctly, your gang can become a group of bandits that focus on stopping truck convoys and robbing people for their money. If you roleplay it well and obviously not the simple "put your hands up and drop all your stuff" you could become quite a respected group of people. Obviously people are going to hate you, but who doesn't hate it when they get robbed? 

I would advise you not to rob people in kavala and people starting off as that will give you a bad name, however I believe you could server quite beneficial to the servers roleplay if you do this properly :)

Best of luck
This..

Please be aware, this rant is not directed towards BWSC specifically, but any & all gangs that make robbing people the main priority on the server.

Role play robberies properly...

Don't be dicks.

If someone doesn't stop... shoot their wheels (I hate this tbh, but sometimes you have no choice).

Or even, have a spike strip trap set up to negate the need.

If someone doesn't give you their keys or comply with put your hands up.

Don't just shoot them, use the knock down and / or zip ties.

Don't take people's trucks just for the chop shop money, unless they really, really deserve it.

You're a big gang, with plenty of goddamn money, what's 50k for a HEMMT box to you... nothing, its peanuts.

Don't make everyone strip naked and take all their gear just because they have lots of clothing.

Just take ammo from guns, or the gun itself so they become harmless.

Use more thought and foresight in your robberies, control the situation with planning, use lock picks if they won't give you your keys.

Let them live ffs, even if they don't comply unless they pull out weapons.

I don't mind being robbed for my money, or materials in a truck. What I can't stand from most gangs is...

- Gun stolen.

- Back pack stolen.

- Clothes stolen.

- Truck stolen and chopped.

And this is a big one for me... Don't steal a Huron and fill it with drugs and leave it on the police door step.

This has 0 role play behind it and is simply the highest form of twattery.

I mean, if you do that most of the time, of course everyone is going to fucking hate you, and it makes them less co-operate every time they get robbed. They might as well try an kill you and get killed, it's the same effect as being robbed of all their stuff. (Yes some consider this poor RP, but frankly, if the RP I receive from the robbers is so poor, then why even bother?).

You can rob people, and just take their money only.

RP with it, have some fun, and remember, the person being robbed is just a person.. trying to have fun playing a game.

Give them some respect as a fellow gamer. Being robbed and losing only your money isn't so bad... but losing everything through usually piss poor role play, makes you think... "Serious Role-play Server".. yeah fucking right.

This rant could continue for a million years, but the point is... Don't be complete and utter knobs about robbing people.

Okay... Rant over.

Back to my glass of wine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your views mycaelis and hatchingg i will implement them to my brain towards making the changes. And mycaelis youre right i always let people go with some shit but some utter idiots try to turn around and shoot you while theyre ordered to put their weapons on the ground which is done to make them harmless i always enjoy good and planned robberies and i hate to show bad role play thank you for your reviews all views good or bad important to me kind regards!

Sad to hear this, who has left BWSC, where have they gone? Hopefully when you reform Fear can still be allies, we always found BWSC were our strongest and most loyal allies. 

Back