What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bye Bye From Tyrone :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrone Is Here

So lets not talk about why I Am leaving, lets just say its been very very fun, alot of my gang members have left the community and the gang I was a part of Disbanded.

The Police - Was bloody great, got blacklisted for being a criminal off duty but the police was an opportunity for some hilarious roleplay.

The NHS - straight up roleplay, bloody hilarious, thanks NHS <3

No need to tag a bunch of people as you know who you are thanks everyone for making it fun.

Ill be around on teamspeak to have a chat with some old gang members and friends and Hopefully I can return around november this year, but until then Thankyou everyone and thanks 
RPUK for making my experience fun!!

Tyrone out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bye man, thanks for saving me that one time from the Police :p. Sad to hear what happened, anyway I hope we stay in contact friend and hope we can play some battlefront 2 when it comes out! See ya around

AWWWW... The guy that showed me some dank respect for my youtube.

Will miss u bro.

AWWWW... The guy that showed me some dank respect for my youtube.

Will miss u bro.
Keep it up, Its great hehe

Bye man, thanks for saving me that one time from the Police :p. Sad to hear what happened, anyway I hope we stay in contact friend and hope we can play some battlefront 2 when it comes out! See ya around
battlefront 2 for sure gonna be amazing! Ye my wooden shack got you away from the cops hehe

No! Not my favorite roleplayer :(

Stay in contact bud
You know I will stay in contact man!! 

Been my inspiration off roleplaying since day one, will be missed see you around <33

Code:
inspiration
Code:
inspiration

Nooo Bro!!!!!

Dont do this to us mann

We still stay 100%  in contact youu know mahh bro

Take care!

Was fun playing with you, one of the most if not the most creative roleplayer i have played with!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Been my inspiration off roleplaying since day one, will be missed see you around <33

inspiration

Code:
inspiration

Ill be around on ts, theres other games we can play man! and Thanks man

Nooo Bro!!!!!

Dont do this to us mann

We still stay 100%  in contact youu know mahh bro

Take care!
Ofcourse ill be around on ts as I say Ill still be fairly active in the rpuk teamspeak.

1 minute ago, Ji Sidao said:

Was fun playing with you, one of the most if not the most creative roleplayer i have played with!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Big up Ji
That was hilarious the hobos couldnt aim for there life's, I will never forget that day, We had alot of great memories man ;(

cyah my dood.

giphy.gif

My favourite anonymous follow :(

oHRQuS6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back